April 13, 2021, 07:41:54 pm

Topic: FADES STEALS MOB SPOTS  (Read 418 times)

Offline lazymunkay

• View Profile
FADES STEALS MOB SPOTS
« on: March 04, 2021, 09:58:36 am »
Dear GM and Gs,

Is stealing mob spots okay and part of game? I ask because Fades does it all the time. If needed, I'll take screenshots of before and after afk grinding to prove this. Right now, i saw he had lured me to a different spot and taken my spot.

If this is okay im game, then I'll do the same with his toons. Please post a reply.

Thank you

Offline lazymunkay

• View Profile
Re: FADES STEALS MOB SPOTS
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2021, 10:18:16 am »
I'm posting 3 screenshots that show he was stealing them and also left a threat. I dont know what to make of it. Maybe he'll hack in future. I know THAT is against game rules, so posting the conversation here.

Offline EvilFlippy

• Game Master
  • Double whammy!
    • View Profile
Re: FADES STEALS MOB SPOTS
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2021, 02:40:44 pm »
Hello,

unfortunately no, stealing spots is not against the rules. It's bad sportsmanship, but not a lot of that in most mmos anyway. It's also not against the rules to lure players out of their grinding spots and take over.

On the other hand, if you experience severe harassment, you can file a ticket and Perry can check. However, stealing spots and grinding on top of someone is questionable harassment. But not up to me to decide.

[Signature by AuBheBhe]

Server Time
  • :
  • :
button_jm_head.pngFeatures & Guide    
Upcoming Events
Billows FFA [r9]
Doom Bog FFA [r9]
Doom Bog FFA [r9]
Billows FFA [r9]
Doom Bog FFA [r9]
Staff Online
Instant Discord Chat

Don't want to setup the Discord app on your computer? No problem! You can use our embedded discord chat instead.

Web Discord Chat   
Facebook