October 28, 2020, 06:12:52 am

Topic: Pre ASC PvP  (Read 352 times)

Offline uncanny

• View Profile
Pre ASC PvP
« on: May 27, 2020, 02:51:14 am »
Hello Monkies,

Me and a couple of my alli members created pre asc toons and have been dueling with them, and it is actually a lot of fun and creating the character doesn't take lot's of time. So I decided to write this post to encourage people do the same, maybe some people who are still working on their main toons can make an alt and Duel/PvP till they finish the grand grind.
We put rules for the items tho, For the gears, you get the 14x honor gears from your respective faction NPC in new sunstream, refine to +11 to be able to add seals Lv8, No imbues, 4* rings, bestial chi and it's upgrades, whiteday charm and it's upgrades or your faction charms, any esper you want, no BS, can Lv to30 to be able to add/unlock T5 skills if needed, No SS, or cards, and a capri.

These rules can be modified if necessary in the future, but we put them to be easy to get and fair to everyone, since stones and cards will give tons of stats for a pre asc toon.

Below image shows the build.

I hope people like the idea, and feel free to put your opinions and thought into the discussion, and I hope this gets more people to PvP.

Offline Tcholok

• Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dynasty
Re: Pre ASC PvP
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2020, 08:16:38 pm »
I like it, thanks for sharing. If this is a popular idea we could explore different varieties of PvP events for characters like this.

Offline dethecus6980

• View Profile
Re: Pre ASC PvP
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2020, 09:54:18 pm »
Me and a few members of my alliance have made pre toons as well for a while now, it is uber fun. We are all pretty maxed tho, we have 3 star piscies, seals, RES imbues on gears, im the only one whos took the time to boost an esper and soulstone to max, but i can always easily remove them until everyone wants to progress further, i absolutely agree on Soulcards, it does defeat the purpose of pre pvp imo. How do yall feel about gems on rings? ill never aim for lvl 6 perfects of course, but getting lvl 5 commons is pretty quick and easy. Look forward to more PRE pvp! :D

Server Time
  • :
  • :
button_jm_head.pngFeatures & Guide    
Upcoming Events
Billows FFA [r9]
Billows FFA [r9]
Doom Bog FFA [r9]
Billows FFA [r9]
Halloween Hide and Seek
starts
Trick or Treat Raffle
starts
Staff Online
1 Admin now in game!
Perryl
Instant Discord Chat

Don't want to setup the Discord app on your computer? No problem! You can use our embedded discord chat instead.

Web Discord Chat   
Facebook