September 25, 2020, 06:09:08 am

Topic: More in-depth guide  (Read 1262 times)

Offline Sundream

• View Profile
More in-depth guide
« on: March 07, 2020, 06:05:03 pm »
Hello  :)
I was wondering, would it be possible to make some comprehensive in-depth guide to Monkey Dynasty? I know that there is one on the webiste + others on the forum, but the one on the website is very brief and lacks a lot of info. Those guides on the forum are nice, but there are a lot of essential topics that aren´t covered in them.

Example: I was thinking of something similar to EPW´s Guide to Guides: https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=16234.0

Offline EvilFlippy

• Game Master
  • Double whammy!
    • View Profile
Re: More in-depth guide
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2020, 08:04:57 pm »
Hello,

so...

Based on the guide you provided us;

• Equipment depends on the faction and affinity, to make a guide simply explaining which gears there are and what bonuses they hold is kinda pointless, since it's all explained in the Class section of the forum;
  • Bloodbonding, stats, and refinement of Common/Fine orbs all have a guide;
  • Bloodsmelting espers has a few guides (I believe Smelting 101 on the second page is by far the most extensive one);
  • Pets, Chi, Soulstone, Gems, Star Souls - all guides available;
  • How to contact staff and certain bug explanations, etc are in FAQ on the tab above;
  • There's an extensive guide on the Starfall patch that highlights everything important and new;
  • There's an index with all the important links/topics called a compedium in the forum;
  • Etc.
So which essential guides are we actually missing?

How to make monkey coins or gold? How to farm Affinity-, Chroma beads, etc? How to do quests? Where to get certain titles and how? How to move your character with your keyboard? How to turn invigorate on?

If you can't be bothered to read so far into guides to see that, for example, the Compedium is second on the list, then any more in-depth than that will give you issues.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 08:44:59 pm by EvilFlippy »

[Signature by AuBheBhe]

Server Time
  • :
  • :
button_jm_head.pngFeatures & Guide    
Upcoming Events
Kunlun FFA [r9]
Billows FFA [r9]
Doom Bog FFA [r9]
Doom Bog FFA [r9]
Doom Bog FFA [r9]
Staff Online
1 Admin now in game!
Perryl
Instant Discord Chat

Don't want to setup the Discord app on your computer? No problem! You can use our embedded discord chat instead.

Web Discord Chat   
Facebook