December 08, 2019, 07:28:59 am

Topic: FARM VS GOD OF RAIN  (Read 228 times)

Offline lnitiate

• How may I help you?
    • View Profile
FARM VS GOD OF RAIN
« on: November 25, 2019, 06:43:42 pm »
FARM  VS GOD OF RAIN

This my 2nd encounter with God Of Rain. Beat him dead the first time at Elysium. Beat him again at this location.

This time he drops me some nice Drake and Astri Sigil. Along with the ever popular Omened Seal.

Going to change things up. Use my Induction ID below by Copy and paste. ADD ME to Friend List=I will help you get to 160ASC, give you items to get max gear, give you Firmus, max pet, and 1,000,000 to start you off right. 

Copy + Paste this
0030036X030005008006503Z8d21f3

Offline baubau

• View Profile
Re: FARM VS GOD OF RAIN
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2019, 12:06:33 am »
you are verry weak. it is me atack set , me def set have 214 SE , 113 null and 546 crit shield.

Offline moonk3y

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2019, 12:02:53 pm »
Depends which stat you focus on. Look at the stats on my toon that is better than yours. Focus on those stats and compare 🤣🤣🤣

Or think of it this way.

My weak toon vs God of Rain. Compare that to your strong toon vs God of Rain.
Which is cooler?🤔

Offline baubau

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2019, 03:29:11 pm »
yep... you are the best, but in dream! next time kill God of Rain and make a print screen for you.
Some people feel the need to be recognized. You are one! how? i dont say..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline lnitiate

• How may I help you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2019, 04:45:17 pm »
if i dont post and share whatever on this forum, who else would?

i'd like to play MD how ever I like. If I want to log on and say I'm the best at crapping or whatever I will. To me thats ok.

BUT YOU. If you want to play MD and not share and be social that's cool too. If you want to play MD and NOT think, feel, or say you are the best thing since slice bread. That's cool too. I accept your mindset of negativity. Because you being you made it possible to crawl out of your hole to at least post to my randomness  ;D

Going to change things up. Use my Induction ID below by Copy and paste. ADD ME to Friend List=I will help you get to 160ASC, give you items to get max gear, give you Firmus, max pet, and 1,000,000 to start you off right. 

Copy + Paste this

Offline baubau

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2019, 05:51:35 pm »
you not special!  :D You just one to say :
- WOOW i am strong .. i am strong ... waaaa.
all in this forum is you and how to kill you . woow kill all ..
pffff...

Offline lnitiate

• How may I help you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2019, 11:00:27 pm »
sorry i dont go around like you thinking the worst for myself. i just cant imagine how you go around thinking to yourself "I'm weak" "I'm no good" "I'm the worst ever" "I'm sad" :o :o :o

For me, I love living life thinking to myself "I'm awesome" "I'm the best" "My sexiness overflows and others are jelly over my godliness"  :D :D :D

You be you. I be me.

Copy + Paste this

Offline TooFacedDiva

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2019, 11:08:08 pm »
Personally, I wish I was half as good as Farm is at things on here. I've only been playing a couple days ( Used Farms  code lol)  Back in my days of JD I could only dream about being OP. I am not the best I am still pretty weak but for people to act like Farm isn't a good player is just laughable really.

Offline baubau

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2019, 11:27:24 pm »
Personally, I wish I was half as good as Farm is at things on here. I've only been playing a couple days ( Used Farms  code lol)  Back in my days of JD I could only dream about being OP. I am not the best I am still pretty weak but for people to act like Farm isn't a good player is just laughable really.
you not understand ! char FARM  is good . problem is man who plays FARM . Does not have character...
And ended...

Offline lnitiate

• How may I help you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2019, 03:25:12 am »
you not understand ! char FARM  is good . problem is man who plays FARM . Does not have character...
And ended...

I didnt know it was a rule to have character in game. but below are first results Google gave me of character list. If none below describes how i carry myself in game then you are the Monkey God of Truth or I could just be replying to a real life monkey.

;D I'm sure you'll find at least one or two character traits that fits me 8)
Generosity
Integrity
Loyalty
Devotion
Loving
Kindness
Sincerity
Self-control
Peacefulness
Faithfulness
Patience
Determination
Persistence
Adventurous
Fairness
Cooperation
Tolerance
Optimism
Spirituality
Dishonesty
Disloyalty
Unkindness
Meanness
Rudeness
Disrespectfulness
Impatience
Greed
Abrasiveness
Pessimism
Cruelty
Unmercifulness
Narcissism
Obnoxious
Malicious
Pettiness
Quarrelsome
Caustic
Selfishness
Unforgiving
Dominance
Confidence
Persuasiveness
Ambitiousness
Bossy
Resourcefulness
Decisiveness
Charisma
Authority
Enthusiasm
Boldness
Proactive
Playful
Zany
Active
Wild
Silliness
Affection
Funny
Rough
Talkative
Rowdy
Smart
Fidgety
Shy
Lively
Impatient
Stubborn
Ugly
Evil
Cunning
Deception
Murderous
Immoral
Vengeful
Maniacal

Copy + Paste this

Server Time
  • :
  • :
button_jm_head.pngFeatures & Guide    
Upcoming Events
Billows FFA [r9]
Doom Bog FFA [r9]
Kunlun FFA [r9]
Staff Online
Instant Discord Chat

Don't want to setup the Discord app on your computer? No problem! You can use our embedded discord chat instead.

Web Discord Chat   
Facebook