October 18, 2019, 08:38:23 pm

Topic: Changing My Email  (Read 70 times)

Offline Mitzume

• View Profile
Changing My Email
« on: October 06, 2019, 04:12:55 am »
Im having trouble changing my Email, Currently this Monkey Dynasty Site has my old yahoo email Registered/Saved i been trying to change it & after doing so it says that it's sent a verification link to my email but the problem is i haven't received any yet. Either that or it's been sent to the old email that's registered on this site.
Unfortunately i don't have access to my old Yahoo Email because i deleted it permantely  :( is there any other way i could change my email for my current one? i really want to update it & Register/Save my new Yahoo Email i been using.

Thanks

Offline LunarDotty

• Game Sage
    • View Profile
Re: Changing My Email
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2019, 05:22:58 am »
Hello,

I think you should contact Perry via Ticket system and give him as much info as possible about your account. This way you can prove the account is really yours and he might help you with that.

Click here to open the support page and open a ticket: https://monkeydynasty.org/support/

Offline Mitzume

• View Profile
Re: Changing My Email
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2019, 05:53:31 am »
Ahh, Well i submited the ticket but it's been a week now & no GM has checked my ticket yet & my Hubby tried to contact one Via that discord group chat & they havent responded yet either.

Server Time
  • :
  • :
button_jm_head.pngFeatures & Guide    
Upcoming Events
Kunlun FFA [r9]
Doom Bog FFA [r9]
Kunlun FFA [r9]
Billows FFA [r9]
Trick or Treat Raffle
starts
Staff Online
1 Game Master now in game!
Paphion
Instant Discord Chat

Don't want to setup the Discord app on your computer? No problem! You can use our embedded discord chat instead.

Web Discord Chat   
Facebook