October 18, 2019, 09:19:25 pm

Topic: Few suggestion to optimise a few things and improve quality of life overall  (Read 2153 times)

Offline Jukebox

• CC
    • View Profile

Few suggestion to optimise stuff and increase quality of life overall.

1) Reduction time of opening Expedition Packs, they take too much time to open.
2) Vigor Pots max stack at 9999. If possible to make stack size same as other pots at 30k.
   Exquisite Vigor Potion has 500 insta restore and 170x3 over 6 seconds. A small buff might be benefitial here, numbers would be at GM's moderation.
3) Spirit Pots/ Monkey Flask could also benefit from a small overall increase  in both instant restore and over time effect. Numbers to GM's Moderation
4) On purchasing Platinum/Gold/Silver Cards you get VIP Daily Pack whose rewards do not correspond with current patch and changes that have been made to VIP Tab.
5) Fealty Packs also could be tweaked to corespond do current rewards system. Might result in increasing the number of players doing instances like Crimson Peaks.
6) Mystic Tome book upgrades past level 6-7 are resulting in multiple fails in a streak consuming vast ammount of Spiritual Covenant. Due latest drop rewords of Song of the Emerald Lady Instance the overall number of books and dropped and the number of badges and reforging items has increased making Spiritual Covenant even harder to obtain. This paired with the small to 0 chance of upgrade past level 7 makes it very level further. A possible solution to this would be to increase the chance of a succesfull upgrade or to drasticly lower the ammount of Spiritual Covenant required for a Mystic Tome level up.
7) Essential Dragon orb stack cap is at 999. If possible to increase stack size for this item too.

Offline Pistol

• View Profile
improve sp pots +1

I'm a Prowler. I'm on the run, I kill to eat. I'm starving now, feeling dead on my feet. Going all the way, I'm nature's beast. Do what I want, I'll do as I please.

Server Time
  • :
  • :
button_jm_head.pngFeatures & Guide    
Upcoming Events
Kunlun FFA [r9]
Doom Bog FFA [r9]
Kunlun FFA [r9]
Billows FFA [r9]
Trick or Treat Raffle
starts
Staff Online
1 Game Master now in game!
Paphion
Instant Discord Chat

Don't want to setup the Discord app on your computer? No problem! You can use our embedded discord chat instead.

Web Discord Chat   
Facebook