November 23, 2020, 08:04:40 pm

Topic: Just a question  (Read 1613 times)

Offline Roki17

• View Profile
Just a question
« on: February 22, 2019, 07:44:26 pm »
New player here.. Im away from hime atm and cant download the game to check myself so wanted to ask here..
I really wanted to know the diffrance between bananas and jadens...
Can we get jadens freely here and purchase costumes/mounts etc? And if we can than whatsthe relative cost?
Also how is exp and drop rate here? Instant 160? Or almost a year to get asc 150?
Is there an active community here and to you fellow players does it seem stable? Lots of allies etc?
Thanks for answering (just didnt see a q n a)

Offline EvilFlippy

• Game Master
  • Double whammy!
    • View Profile
Re: Just a question
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2019, 08:45:20 pm »
Hello,

welcome to the server. Hope you enjoy your time here.

First and foremost, Jadens and Bananas are very different. You can get Jaden by voting here, you can even buy Jadens in the Web Shop. Bananas are items you receive in-game by doing instances, quests, trading other players (buying), events, etc.

We have a lot of NPCs in Custom SS (accessible via Skylord in Sunstream), where you exchange Monkey Coins for custom items, like fashions, skyblades, mounts, pets, etc. Monkey Coin is our in-game currency and again, they're available in events, buying from the site, trading players, instances.  You can get some things like the traditional pets, mounts and fashions from JD Mart and at a cheap price.

Exp rate is x20 as far as I know, means you can easily level within a day or two if you actually use every means possible. Can even get plvl'ed by other players. It's not instant, unless you're plvl'ed by a GM.

The community is active, yes, though don't be discouraged if you feel like you're being ignored. Regarding alliances, we have a few. The server itself is stable and our tech team is working hard to bring new patches quickly.

[Signature by AuBheBhe]

Offline Perryl

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • Remember to vote for us.
    • View Profile
Re: Just a question
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2019, 06:58:06 pm »
New player here.. Im away from hime atm and cant download the game to check myself so wanted to ask here..
I really wanted to know the diffrance between bananas and jadens...
Can we get jadens freely here and purchase costumes/mounts etc? And if we can than whatsthe relative cost?
Also how is exp and drop rate here? Instant 160? Or almost a year to get asc 150?
Is there an active community here and to you fellow players does it seem stable? Lots of allies etc?
Thanks for answering (just didnt see a q n a)

Bananas are donation currency, you use them to buy things that are sold in the webshop. One of those things in Monkey Coins, which is how you buy most fashions, pets, mounts, and flight items. That said, both Bananas and Monkey Coins are available in-game through various instances, quests, drops, and other rewards. Monkey Coins are easier to get than Bananas are.

Jaden is used in the in-game marketplace, Monkey Coin is used in NPCs, Bananas are used on the webshop, Banana Seeds are used in the event rewards shop, and Banana Peels are used in an in-game shop that allows you to earn Bananas rather than pay for them.

For most people, the relative cost is a short amount of time to obtain what they want/need. If you want all the endgame items available, that'll take a little more time. Leveling does not take long here. You should be able to get to 160 ascended within a few days, at most. Drop rates aren't able to be simply described as times X of official rates. We design our drop rates completely custom, but we start from an x40 base. Our rates are significantly higher than officials, but we can't really put a number on it as they're designed differently entirely.

The community is not very active on forums. Forums, in 2019, are a dying communication medium. I still prefer it, personally, but we couldn't get forum moving like I would like to. These days, Discord is the most effective place to find the community next to in-game.

Based on the chat logs, there is a message every second in-game. Is that active? You tell me.

I don't play the game so I don't know the ally situation as well as I should, but I do know there are several popular allies. With lots of smaller ones.

Submit a ticket at www.monkeydynasty.org/support for help.
Account trading is prohibited.
You may not vote on more than one account in a 12 hour period.

Server Time
  • :
  • :
button_jm_head.pngFeatures & Guide    
Upcoming Events
Doom Bog FFA [r9]
Doom Bog FFA [r9]
Doom Bog FFA [r9]
Kunlun FFA [r9]
Staff Online
1 Game Sage now in game!
LaDyAnGi
Instant Discord Chat

Don't want to setup the Discord app on your computer? No problem! You can use our embedded discord chat instead.

Web Discord Chat   
Facebook