November 23, 2020, 08:57:24 pm

Topic: Problems installing and launching. Can anybody help??  (Read 2171 times)

Offline SnowNeko

• View Profile
Problems installing and launching. Can anybody help??
« on: July 17, 2018, 03:49:51 am »
Pressed "Play Now" on the home page to direct install, then my antivirus software kept blocking the file, Then messages about not having administrative permission kept popping up. eventually I got it to download but when i tried to run the launcher it popped up for a second then my antivirus said it blocked a file named trojan.gen.5   ..... lol can someone tell me if this game is real and i was going to the wrong download place or its just a virus?  thanks....

Offline C3R741N

• View Profile
Re: Problems installing and launching. Can anybody help??
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2018, 04:00:41 am »
This game is very much real. I would check your antivirus settings and try turning  down the sensitivity settings. If that doesnt work just make sure you have a firewall/vpn with settings to allow game to pass through and disable the antivirus. I've had issues with Anti-Vir and Avast being set too sensitive before.

Offline C3R741N

• View Profile
Re: Problems installing and launching. Can anybody help??
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2018, 04:02:29 am »
If you are on windows. Windows defender works just fine they've done a lot of security improvements recently.
I assure you its your antivirus wiggen out. Even some of us testers get false positives
The correct link:

http://regen.monkeydynasty.org/downloads/Install%20Monkey%20Dynasty.exe
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 10:52:33 pm by C3R741N »

Server Time
  • :
  • :
button_jm_head.pngFeatures & Guide    
Upcoming Events
Doom Bog FFA [r9]
Doom Bog FFA [r9]
Doom Bog FFA [r9]
Kunlun FFA [r9]
Staff Online
1 Game Sage now in game!
LaDyAnGi
Instant Discord Chat

Don't want to setup the Discord app on your computer? No problem! You can use our embedded discord chat instead.

Web Discord Chat   
Facebook