October 28, 2020, 06:34:48 am

Topic: Catalog of Players' Suggestions for Website/Forum  (Read 4647 times)

Offline EvilFlippy

• Game Master
  • Double whammy!
    • View Profile
Catalog of Players' Suggestions for Website/Forum
« on: December 12, 2013, 01:37:36 pm »
Hello.

Post all your suggestions for the website/forum in here as a reply. This way we keep the forum clean and neat, and I don't have to spend hours deleting old topics.

The first post contains all previously made topics of suggestions that have now been deleted.

[Signature by AuBheBhe]

Offline EvilFlippy

• Game Master
  • Double whammy!
    • View Profile
Re: Catalog of Players' Suggestions for Website/Forum
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 01:45:58 pm »
I just wanted to make the suggestion that the voting buttons should wait for confirmation of your vote being successful, rather than starting their timers as soon as you click on them. Because if you click the links, and your internet dies, or the page doesn't load, or you accidentally hit back, etc., then suddenly you're out at least 60 Jaden for the next six hours, because the button starts its timer without waiting for confirmation that your vote has actually been cast.

I was thinking that if you can make a iOS and Android Vote App. That just a idea. Thanks

This is in regards to that little window that pops up every time you visit the vote page. Can you please put a checkbox on it for "Do not show this again."? I know where the FAQ is, it has told me about 50 times, getting a little old at this point.

I have been thinking. woulden't be nice if we none (and donators too)  donator could earn "Bananas!" too  with out donating  :o

well the the idea I got is. why not give use 0.3-2 Bananas per vote 
Vote on XTREMETOP100 = 0.3 Bananas
Vote on GTOP100 = 0.2 Bananas
=0.5 and we can vote every 6 hour so then we can vote 4 times per day and thats = 2 bananas per day
or something similar

Good Day

Would it be possible to maybe put a Clan / Alliance  section or sub-section on the forums for those that want to recruit potential members?

Regards
Flameon

I can't remember if this is already in place so yell at me if it's there already, but my suggestion is, after someone registers an account, there should be a link right away to change their forum name from their account name to something else.

Should still have a popup or link as soon as your account is registered though.

[Signature by AuBheBhe]

Offline EvilFlippy

• Game Master
  • Double whammy!
    • View Profile
Re: Catalog of Players' Suggestions for Website/Forum
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 02:43:49 pm »
Ok so tholock and his Team keep improving the Type of data displayed on the Jungle section of the website.

Id like to suggest Real time video streaming when events occur because i think its innovating and Great as an addition to the existing system.

Tholock Asked about people's about video streaming a couple months ago but it didn't lead no where so i decided to resurrect That Idea but apply it in a way to make our content even better.

I don't know about anyone else in here thinks ,but me being confronted with Real Time video Streaming would make me Feel very comfortable and enjoy the vents even more.The server and website keep improving as time goes by and this is due to the feedback You and Me give to the Staff so This post is exactly for that Purpose,As far as i know they might even consider this idea or maybe not but at the end of the day Staff generally accepts suggestions and grants them as long as they are reasonable...

Open to suggestions and Criticism always...

Pedro

During the course of the last few weeks ive come to realize that players have trouble reaching Gs & Gm's due to them being listed on the website as online...But at the same time absent.

I suggest a Alternative login system for the Staff so that it only displays the names of those who are actually available in the game.

A simple timeout on the login system will do but if you wanna code further than that feel free to do so.

I think this might be a good idea to avoid more distress on world chat as well as he frustration of users.

[b]It would  be great if you could botle up the packs when opening!!  :)
Also great if you can make  the pet's provison bag bigger...
  8)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 10:19:57 pm by EvilFlippy »

[Signature by AuBheBhe]

Server Time
  • :
  • :
button_jm_head.pngFeatures & Guide    
Upcoming Events
Billows FFA [r9]
Billows FFA [r9]
Doom Bog FFA [r9]
Billows FFA [r9]
Halloween Hide and Seek
starts
Trick or Treat Raffle
starts
Staff Online
1 Admin now in game!
Perryl
Instant Discord Chat

Don't want to setup the Discord app on your computer? No problem! You can use our embedded discord chat instead.

Web Discord Chat   
Facebook