October 17, 2021, 06:09:05 pm

Topic: HELP?? how can I download the game??  (Read 2382 times)

Offline dee dii

• View Profile
HELP?? how can I download the game??
« on: March 30, 2014, 10:17:00 am »
hi I still have problems since I only can play the game through the launcher-- how can I get the full game from torrent?? I tried: web install- it didnt work, I tried torrent but I can only play through the launcher...so I have lost some files I dunno??? anyone can help me plz???:( I keep having issues with downloading and installing this game...

I uninstalled tha launcher again coz it makes no sence to play through the launcher... PLZ anyone help me how I can down load the game ty
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 10:28:12 am by dee dii »

Offline Daraia

• I wove Tech Support!
    • View Profile
Re: HELP?? how can I download the game??
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 10:31:12 am »
Hello,

well, when you download game with Torrent, you'll actually download game Folder which you place anywhere you like, but most people put it in they're C or any other Drive. There's no actual game installer but a Folder which you place anywhere you like. You can only play through Launcher? Umm, there's monkeydynasty.exe in element folder, you can also run game through direct Client. Don't mind jademonkey.exe if it's in element folder. Even Launcher/Patcher might not work first time, so you have to download new one and replace it with old one in game folder. I'll also leave you links with Torrent and Patcher. Hope that helps.

Have a nice one.
MonkeyDynasty_Client.torrent
MonkeyDynastyLauncher.exe

Modified: Deleting your previous post, no need to double post.
The hell you want?

Offline dee dii

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 05:49:28 pm »
ty a lot how does this monkey dynasty exe look like?

Offline dee dii

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2014, 06:15:49 pm »
can you give me a full guide on how I download and install this game?? I keep failing it:(

Offline dee dii

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2014, 09:27:56 pm »
Hello,

well, when you download game with Torrent, you'll actually download game Folder which you place anywhere you like, but most people put it in they're C or any other Drive. There's no actual game installer but a Folder which you place anywhere you like. You can only play through Launcher? Umm, there's monkeydynasty.exe in element folder, you can also run game through direct Client. Don't mind jademonkey.exe if it's in element folder. Even Launcher/Patcher might not work first time, so you have to download new one and replace it with old one in game folder. I'll also leave you links with Torrent and Patcher. Hope that helps.

Have a nice one.
MonkeyDynasty_Client.torrent
MonkeyDynastyLauncher.exe

Modified: Deleting your previous post, no need to double post.

I used torrent download the full game... but still how does this monkey dynasty exe look like?? is it the same as monkey dynasty launcher?

Offline Daraia

• I wove Tech Support!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2014, 10:30:54 pm »
Hello,

monkeydynasty.exe - same as elementclient.exe on Official - It's located in \element\ Folder and it starts Game directly, without starting Launcher/Patcher.

You don't have to spam so much, just say what's the problem and we'll answer. Saying something and it's like 30% of everything, we can't help you if you don't know what the actual problem is.
The hell you want?

Offline dee dii

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2014, 08:17:25 am »
again just as I asked: how does that monkeydynasty exe look like? can you link a pic here of it? I tried to look under elements/folder but I could not find such monkeydynasty exe not anything names that at all:(

Offline badboy24

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2021, 06:26:26 am »
Hi im trying to Come back to MD but im have troubles with the downloader the ones i seen up top are gone it says the page is missing so if someone could point me in the right place that would be great and when My brother did the update on his he was saying he could not read anything all the word are messed up he could fix it so if u could help with that as well that would be great and thanks and hope to see you all in game again real soon

Thanks Again

Server Time
  • :
  • :
button_jm_head.pngFeatures & Guide    
Upcoming Events
Billows FFA [r9]
Billows FFA [r9]
Kunlun FFA [r9]
Kunlun FFA [r9]
Kunlun FFA [r9]
Staff Online
Instant Discord Chat

Don't want to setup the Discord app on your computer? No problem! You can use our embedded discord chat instead.

Web Discord Chat   
Facebook