January 23, 2021, 11:03:46 am

Topic: A Tip for Raffle Events  (Read 6317 times)

Offline Katalena

• Ember/Katalena
  • Don't forget to vote.
    • View Profile
A Tip for Raffle Events
« on: September 04, 2013, 05:22:08 pm »
Hey guys,

I'd like to share a tip to make my job and all the other GM's jobs easier during raffle events. So many people don't bother to read the rules & especially the rule IN GIANT RED LETTERS stating that you have to read the numbers already picked before you post your own.

It's a very simple trick and you'll find it useful on more than just these events. I use it almost daily when browsing the web and such.

All you do is press your CTRL button on your keyboard, followed by F. So, CTRL + F. A little box will pop up in your browser. When that box comes up, type your number in the box. If your number is not taken, it will say 0. That 0 is there to show you there's no other number of the like on the page.

Please use this on ALL PAGES of the raffle event before you post your number. Then I won't need to go through and edit each person's post who cannot be bothered to read the very clear rules of the event.

Thank you!
- Katalena.
Signature by Anara.

Offline tengo

• View Profile
Re: A Tip for Raffle Events
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 09:03:32 am »
i got my number and found the event locked and can't reply on it .
is that mean the event is over (end) , or there is a problem with me  ?
any way
my IGN is : Handle
# 612

Server Time
  • :
  • :
button_jm_head.pngFeatures & Guide    
Upcoming Events
Billows FFA [r9]
Billows FFA [r9]
Kunlun FFA [r9]
Billows FFA [r9]
Billows FFA [r9]
Staff Online
1 Game Sage now in game!
LaDyAnGi
Instant Discord Chat

Don't want to setup the Discord app on your computer? No problem! You can use our embedded discord chat instead.

Web Discord Chat   
Facebook