September 20, 2020, 09:26:08 pm

Topic: any suggestions for this fuwa mage build ?  (Read 10972 times)

Offline abdou

• View Profile
any suggestions for this fuwa mage build ?
« on: June 15, 2013, 01:37:23 pm »
Hi all , this is my fuwa mage build for   PVP :  http://jd.pwdatabase.com/pwi/calc/Incense#r26z3806z6651z8803953486804853393954656142132z22232220223332z20202020202z222z23z2y2233&41

like everyone i try to be the best , and learn more about mages , i accept ALL advices and suggestions , and what should i Max first in affinity skills , and what are the best talismans to imbue in ma gears ? crit rate/bonus or skill accure , and for the soulstone i'll go for attackX2 or skill accure X2 , and how can i get raja when i summon the dragon and spam raja ? i hope someone could answer me :3

that's it , pm me in game : XinzenX    :D
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 10:58:15 pm by abdou »

Offline Ryuusuke

• View Profile
Re: any suggestions for this fuwa mage build ?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 12:34:45 am »
Hi there,

May I ask what your chroma level is? Then I may be able to create you a build and also I will be able to answer your questions in one whole post :)

- Ryuusuke
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 12:39:40 am by Ryuusuke »

Offline abdou

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 12:13:21 pm »
Hi there,

May I ask what your chroma level is? Then I may be able to create you a build and also I will be able to answer your questions in one whole post :)

- Ryuusuke
it's 18 right now , still working on it

Offline Ryuusuke

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 02:55:07 pm »
Okay then, this is the build I have came up with for your current chroma level:

http://jd.pwdatabase.com/pwi/calc/Incense#r27z3806z6101z8883903686804853303954656542132z2223222w302z22z32z2203222z23z2y2333&18

I hope this is useful. (The Chroma level is 18, if you want me to increase the chroma please let me know).

Now to answer all your other questions:

Imbues:

Weapon - Anti - Damage Reduction Talisman (Perfect Shield-Ruined Talisman)
Boots - Skill Accuracy (Thunderblade Charm)
Helm - Skill Accuracy (Thunderblade Charm)
Body - Skill Accuracy (Thunderblade Charm)
Tome - Critshield Talisman (Perfect Dragon-Scale Talisman)
Accessory - Critbonus Talisman  (Perfect Phoenix-Plume Talisman)

The reason why I have suggested the Perfect Shield-Ruined Talisman for the weapon is because it will allow your Nanwu Fire to hit much more as it will ignore 8% of the enemies Damage Reduction.

The reason why I have suggested the Thunderblade Charm for the Boots, Helm and Body is because the more Skill Accuracy you have the longer you can use 'Chained Soul' and this will be very useful against Balo's because you will be able to Drag them to the heart of the 'Fire Slay' and hold them there for much longer so the fire can devour them.

The reason why I have suggested Perfect Dragon-Scale Talisman for the Tome is because well let's face it Incense Mage's do not have much Defense, and having more Critnull is useless especially against Rayan's and Lupins. The more Critshield will allow you to be able to get hit less when the opponent hit's a critstrike on you.

The reason why I have suggested Perfect Phoenix-Plume Talisman for Accessory is simple really, more Critstrike Bonus will allow your Critstikes to be much more deadly, Nanwu Fire <zen> already gives extra chances of Critstrike per strike.

Soulstone:

There are many options for Incense Mage's, here are a few I would recommend.

Option one;
 - Skill Accuracy
 - Skill Accuracy
 - Critstrike Bonus
 - Critstrike Bonus

Option two;
 - Skill Accuracy
 - Skill Accuracy
 - Attack Power
 - Attack Power

Option three;
 - Skill Accuracy
 - Skill Accuracy
 - Attack Power
 - Critstrike Bonus

Charms:

Well when I use an Incense Mage I only use two Charms if I am honest because I don't like to change when I am PvPing. (Drawn and Chaos)

Drawn - With the tomes completely maxed it will allow you to switch forms from Human to Fire with no cooldown which can be very useful.
Chaos - This charm is useful as it will increase the duration of Nirvana to 16 - 18 seconds (I believe)
Blazing - This charm will increase the the damage the Nanwu Fire deals.
Challenger - This Charm will increase the ferocity of Fire Slay and it will deal more damage this is very useful in both PvP and PvE and it will deal more damage to the mob or your opponent.

Raja spamming? Now that is absurd, you can't just spam 'Raja'. Yes Fuwa allows you to use Raja more than the other Affinities but it doesn't allow you to spam it unless you have a Vim or another Incense Mage in your party. You can use the fashions to be able to use more Raja too but it's not spammable and also Array's such as Obstacle and Dragonfire has a chance to be able to reset the cooldown of Nirvana.

Well that's it for now. I really hope this has helped :)

- Ryuusuke.

Offline abdou

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2013, 10:07:02 pm »
yes it helped alot , but i think i dont have enought crit rate , and low health , u got some advices for that ? or just try to refine high ?

Offline abdou

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2013, 10:07:55 pm »
is flame mountain a good skill ? or i'll just swich Nanwu and chroma Nanwu ?

Offline tsunamii31

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2018, 04:56:22 pm »
Hi what build is good for chroma max? Mage Fuwa pvp plz

- Tsunamii

Okay then, this is the build I have came up with for your current chroma level:

http://jd.pwdatabase.com/pwi/calc/Incense#r27z3806z6101z8883903686804853303954656542132z2223222w302z22z32z2203222z23z2y2333&18

I hope this is useful. (The Chroma level is 18, if you want me to increase the chroma please let me know).

Now to answer all your other questions:

Imbues:

Weapon - Anti - Damage Reduction Talisman (Perfect Shield-Ruined Talisman)
Boots - Skill Accuracy (Thunderblade Charm)
Helm - Skill Accuracy (Thunderblade Charm)
Body - Skill Accuracy (Thunderblade Charm)
Tome - Critshield Talisman (Perfect Dragon-Scale Talisman)
Accessory - Critbonus Talisman  (Perfect Phoenix-Plume Talisman)

The reason why I have suggested the Perfect Shield-Ruined Talisman for the weapon is because it will allow your Nanwu Fire to hit much more as it will ignore 8% of the enemies Damage Reduction.

The reason why I have suggested the Thunderblade Charm for the Boots, Helm and Body is because the more Skill Accuracy you have the longer you can use 'Chained Soul' and this will be very useful against Balo's because you will be able to Drag them to the heart of the 'Fire Slay' and hold them there for much longer so the fire can devour them.

The reason why I have suggested Perfect Dragon-Scale Talisman for the Tome is because well let's face it Incense Mage's do not have much Defense, and having more Critnull is useless especially against Rayan's and Lupins. The more Critshield will allow you to be able to get hit less when the opponent hit's a critstrike on you.

The reason why I have suggested Perfect Phoenix-Plume Talisman for Accessory is simple really, more Critstrike Bonus will allow your Critstikes to be much more deadly, Nanwu Fire <zen> already gives extra chances of Critstrike per strike.

Soulstone:

There are many options for Incense Mage's, here are a few I would recommend.

Option one;
 - Skill Accuracy
 - Skill Accuracy
 - Critstrike Bonus
 - Critstrike Bonus

Option two;
 - Skill Accuracy
 - Skill Accuracy
 - Attack Power
 - Attack Power

Option three;
 - Skill Accuracy
 - Skill Accuracy
 - Attack Power
 - Critstrike Bonus

Charms:

Well when I use an Incense Mage I only use two Charms if I am honest because I don't like to change when I am PvPing. (Drawn and Chaos)

Drawn - With the tomes completely maxed it will allow you to switch forms from Human to Fire with no cooldown which can be very useful.
Chaos - This charm is useful as it will increase the duration of Nirvana to 16 - 18 seconds (I believe)
Blazing - This charm will increase the the damage the Nanwu Fire deals.
Challenger - This Charm will increase the ferocity of Fire Slay and it will deal more damage this is very useful in both PvP and PvE and it will deal more damage to the mob or your opponent.

Raja spamming? Now that is absurd, you can't just spam 'Raja'. Yes Fuwa allows you to use Raja more than the other Affinities but it doesn't allow you to spam it unless you have a Vim or another Incense Mage in your party. You can use the fashions to be able to use more Raja too but it's not spammable and also Array's such as Obstacle and Dragonfire has a chance to be able to reset the cooldown of Nirvana.

Well that's it for now. I really hope this has helped :)

- Ryuusuke.

Server Time
  • :
  • :
button_jm_head.pngFeatures & Guide    
Upcoming Events
Doom Bog FFA [r9]
Kunlun FFA [r9]
Doom Bog FFA [r9]
Billows FFA [r9]
Doom Bog FFA [r9]
Staff Online
1 Game Sage now in game!
HellScream
Instant Discord Chat

Don't want to setup the Discord app on your computer? No problem! You can use our embedded discord chat instead.

Web Discord Chat   
Facebook