Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Question: My esper settings are fine, but the Sprite doesn't pick up.
It's one of those weird bugs we have no control over. The simplest way to fix that is to go to element -> userdata and delete the helper folder. It will reset all your esper settings, but it'll also fix the Sprite issue.
- Question: Is account trading/selling allowed?
Selling accounts on the server is bannable. If you do sell or trade your account we are not held responsible for scams. If you world-chat sale or trade offers (even of accounts on other servers) will result in a ban, a mute, or a warning (depending on the GM at hand). All connected accounts will be banned as well.
- Question: I can't buy anything from Marketplace.
That problem is usually associated with a bad update of the gshop files. To fix it, follow these steps:
- Go to your Game folder.
- Enter "element".
- Find "data" folder.
- Find gshop, gshop1 and gshop2.data files and delete them.
- Open the launcher and click Verify.
- Question: How many accounts am I allowed?
- You are allowed to have three accounts online at the same time and five accounts total.
- Question: Is the Captcha necessary? Why didn't I get Jaden?
Due to the new measures made by our administrative staff, filling the CapTcha correctly and fully is necessary. Otherwise, you won't get any Jaden. You also have to make sure you're logged into the correct account. And if you voted for another server and then decided to do the same for Monkey Dynasty, XtremeTop and GTop won't register the second vote. Since they have their own parameters as well.
If the vote was done correctly, you'll get 840 Jaden. You're allowed to vote on one account on one IP.
- Question: What is the max refine on Monkey Dynasty?
- The cap is set to +14, however you're allowed to refine further because the stats don't increase.
- Question: Where do I find the custom exchange NPCs?
- All the custom NPCs can be found in the Custom Sunstream map, accessible via SS Skylord.
- Mask Exchange: 210, 90
- Tiny Fox (Etherkin Fashion Exchange): 210, 87
- Male Fashion Vendor I: 210, 75
- Male Fashion Vendor (Customs) II: 210, 84
- Fashionista (Female Fashions): 210, 77
- Blue Goddess (Custom Female Fashion): 210, 80
- Mount Vendor I: 202, 48
- Mount Vendor (Customs) II: 199, 48
- Pet Shop: 212, 47
- Skyblade Vendor (in the air): 210, 95
Special Exchange NPCs:
- Monkey Dynasty -Donation Rewards-: 199, 62
- Recycling Centre: 212, 128
- Tcholok -Pawnbroker-: 209, 128
- Peels -Banana Peel Exchange-: 199, 59
- Question: Where do I see events? How do I win them?
- Events hosted by our GMs are always on the Monkey Dynasty homepage, on the left side right under the "Staff Online" interface. They are published at least 2, if not more, days in advance so that everyone who visits the page can join if they wish. They are also frequently advertised on our official Facebook page. Each event has a time and date stamp and the rules posted on it, so there can be no excuses. If you decide to take part of an event, you are not guaranteed to win unless the rules state there are participation prizes as well. All you have to do is have fun and not be a sore loser.