- Fixed Ancient Coins and fashions in marketplace.
- Added exchange for Omened to Bad Omens at Tcholok NPC.
- Updated lotto script and auction.
- Adjusted date on special one-day-only reward in Dancing Youth Pack.
- Fixed quest on Star Weave Vigor Pack (30)
- Put Hedwig in a box because she didn't work due to the delivery mechanism.
- Put Flying Pig and Golden Fleece in a box because they did not work due to the same delivery mechanism.
- Skyspirit Jade Soul now stacks to 30,000.
- Small update to Golden Piglet. Should work a bit better now.
- Added "Custom" tab to "Item Exchange" at Tcholok NPC. Here you can exchange Hedwig, Flying Pig, or Golden Fleece if you got one before this patch.
- Fate's blood item pack and Fate's Blood Full set were incorrectly configured. These have been fixed. If you opened one in between patch 74 and patch 75 you will be automatically compensated in the near future.
- Updated the Gilded Dream Box Pack too. Same issue as Fate Blood's packs. I will check who opened these and compensate accordingly.
What a year it has been... My year didn't go as planned, I don't know about yours.
Hoping 2021 can be everything 2020 was supposed to be.
We're kicking off the year with a new patch. Honestly, most of these notes were written a while ago and it is new year's eve now. There's lots missing and some that might not even be correct. I will update these notes tomorrow and clean up any mistakes. I will update this post when it's done.
-Fate-gear issues resolved
-Human Fate weapons fixed
-An issue was found with Mage female boots that prevented them from being inherited. This has been resolved.
-New Lottos and lotto changes
-We've removed Spring Rice Glue Ball from all old lottos. They are currently only found on the Sanctuary Jadescroll lotto, Unicorn's Blessing, Pawn Shop Lotto, Compensation Lotto, Monkey Spirit Essence, the new Elysium Vessel, and Monkey's Reward.
-Item modifications and new items
-Puppet Protectors now stack to 30,000. Make sure you keep them on hand, even if you don't have a red name, and spend your time on PvE realms. Not worth losing your esper.
-You can now sell your untradeable Monkey Coin Pack to the NPC for 500 gold each.
-New item: Bad Omen.
-Obtained from some reward systems.
-Can be obtained by exchanged unwanted Omened into Bad Omen.
-Takes 100 to obtain an Omened Relic. (this actually hasn't been decided)
-New item: Omened Relic
-Can only be obtained with 100 Bad Omens. (this actually hasn't been decid...
Paymentwall donation methods are active again, including crypto currency payment methods such as bitcoin and many more new options. If you're unable to use PayPal, have a look at https://monkeydynasty.org/shop/donate to see what is available in your country.
This allows you to donate using gift cards, mobile phones, landlines, and all sorts of platforms.
By now you should all have received a little holiday postcard from Monkey Dynasty to you, but due to some recent spam attacks, it may not have made it to your inbox.
View the full newsletter here and check out the 25% off site-wide holiday sale and Christmas Giveaway event!
PS - Check your spam folder and kindly mark any messages from us as not spam .
Changed the drops in Clouded Milky Way.
Fixed the Mage gears.
Fixed the error that was giving people too many lottos from the Weekly Event: Sky quest.
Didn't test Patch 72, so I messed up on drop list numbers and it didn't add up so it didn't work. Fixed it immediately. They'll be adjusted a bit more again in a future patch.