May 26, 2019, 09:23:31 pm

Topic: Esper Soul Cards made Craftable  (Read 386 times)

Offline Ken

• Nankurunaisa
    • View Profile
Esper Soul Cards made Craftable
« on: April 05, 2019, 11:35:42 am »
Wondering if its possible to make Yellow esper soul cards craftable? Or some type of exchange for soul ash or some other item?
I am aware that a suggestion to make all soul cards craftable was shot down when it was brought up in WC, so I am suggesting it be confined to just Esper cards.

The prooblem with esper cards in soul card sets is that you generally use one type of esper card in a set.
Which would require a 13 pieces of a single esper card for one character card, to a total of 104 pieces of one esper card across the soul card set, which is an absurdly ridiculous number considering its locked behind 2 walls of RNG and a limit of just 12 card reveals a day.

Please do something about this.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 11:38:45 am by Ken »

Offline PowerSlave

• View Profile
Re: Esper Soul Cards made Craftable
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 12:11:27 pm »
Yeeee those r extremely hard to get for no reason rly, well jd is built with micro-transaction model in mind but on this server i dont see why not make them easier to get or put them as an exclusive item in web shop for those of us who dont want to waste our youth farming them.

Another alternative solution would be to increase number of card turns per day to something more than 12.

Speaking of cards, the fastest way to get Ice orbs right now is by spamming alts and accounts which is ridiculous. hope they can address that too.

cheers.

Offline Ken

• Nankurunaisa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2019, 03:30:25 pm »
Increasing card turn limits already been suggested long ago, hopefully they do something about it in the coming patches.

And if you're reading this, please leave a comment on my other post about badges, if possible.

Offline Perryl

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • Remember to vote for us.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2019, 04:14:19 pm »
Increasing card turn limits already been suggested long ago, hopefully they do something about it in the coming patches.

And if you're reading this, please leave a comment on my other post about badges, if possible.

Just because you suggest something, doesn't make it possible or tell us how to do it. If it's possible, and we figure out how, then it will likely be done. As of now, we don't even know that it's possible. I assume it is, but until I know how, it might as well be impossible.
Submit a ticket at www.monkeydynasty.org/support for help.
Account trading is prohibited.
You may not vote on more than one account in a 12 hour period.

Offline Perryl

• Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2019, 04:26:31 pm »
Yeeee those r extremely hard to get for no reason rly, well jd is built with micro-transaction model in mind but on this server i dont see why not make them easier to get or put them as an exclusive item in web shop for those of us who dont want to waste our youth farming them.

Another alternative solution would be to increase number of card turns per day to something more than 12.

Speaking of cards, the fastest way to get Ice orbs right now is by spamming alts and accounts which is ridiculous. hope they can address that too.

cheers.

You mean wasting your youth, outside, while AFK farming them, right? Let's not try and make it sound like MD or any form of JD is consuming your life any more than you want it to. All the farming-related things can be done while AFK, and you vote for Jaden.

In turn, you think I should waste my youth actually working on things, actually sitting in this chair, and if every feature isn't modified overnight, you cry about it like your time was wasted. lmfao

Don't worry, I seen this post and was sure to address that for you. The fact that you think the best way to get ice orbs is to abuse a reward system is EVERYTHING WRONG with gaming in general. It's toxic. At this point the average player looks for ways to abuse a private server to get things faster than the 100 - 1000 times they already do compared to the official server that CLOSED because of how pointless it was to continue devving the game under the same conditions.

People like you kill games, ruin reward systems, and negatively affect every aspect of the game by finding ways to exploit the developer's intentions. Developers now spend more time thinking about how a player can/will exploit the things they add than actually adding things. It's ruining gaming.

The worst part about my job is that I have to make reward systems less great than I want to and make things harder to get than intended, specifically because of people like yourself that think it's acceptable to create an account, grab rewards, transfer to alt, create another and keep repeating process.

That's fun to you?

Newsflash, this just in, the fastest way to do things is to exploit. Who knew?

Hey, guess what, the fastest way to a million Jaden is to vote on 1191 accounts at the same time, you can do it!

Offline Perryl

• Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2019, 04:30:35 pm »
Wondering if its possible to make Yellow esper soul cards craftable? Or some type of exchange for soul ash or some other item?
I am aware that a suggestion to make all soul cards craftable was shot down when it was brought up in WC, so I am suggesting it be confined to just Esper cards.

The prooblem with esper cards in soul card sets is that you generally use one type of esper card in a set.
Which would require a 13 pieces of a single esper card for one character card, to a total of 104 pieces of one esper card across the soul card set, which is an absurdly ridiculous number considering its locked behind 2 walls of RNG and a limit of just 12 card reveals a day.

Please do something about this.

It's probably possible to make them exchanged for, also likely possible to make them craftable. I don't know enough about this feature to give you a definite answer on what will be done for it. It's not the next thing being looked at or anything like that, but it's definitely something that needs improvement. I will agree with that. I have to look at it closer and decide where those improvements could/should be made. The only improvement I've investigated was to make it possible to do more than 12 combines or readings or whatever in a day. As of now, I haven't found anything that explains how that happens. I do believe it's editable, in my opinion it should be editable, but I haven't found it yet. Until I do, I obviously cannot edit it.

There will be other ways, though. I just need to learn more about it and figure out what I would like to do to improve it. I'll definitely find something, I always do.

Server Time
  • :
  • :
Upcoming Events
FFA PvP @ r9 Skysong
FFA PvP @ r9 Skysong
FFA PvP @ r9 Skysong
Staff Online
1 Admin now in game!
Tcholok
1 Game Master now in game!
Paphion