May 26, 2019, 10:11:10 pm

Topic: Tradable Badges  (Read 312 times)

Offline Ken

• Nankurunaisa
    • View Profile
Tradable Badges
« on: April 01, 2019, 09:55:26 pm »
Any thoughts on making badges tradable, if possible ?
Would be cool to find and trade dope badges. Makes finding a decent one a bit easier too. Drop thoughts below?
Cheers.

Edit 1:

Making Badges tradable would fill the gap of not having a late game min maxing item that you can actually search for. Books already fill the RNG side of things. We need something to balance it out.
Also, it should help keep the economy alive after everyones had their fill of chroma beads and ice orbs. Sigils only go so far.

Edit 2:

It would also be nice if more mods can be added on to badges, like the ones available on soulstones, if possible that is.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 07:27:25 pm by Ken »

Offline hasta

• View Profile
Re: Tradable Badges
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2019, 06:18:09 pm »
that would be rly good  100% support
Nothing is true,
everything is permitted.
Life Is pointless, you die anyway, void is My goal.

Offline Perryl

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • Remember to vote for us.
    • View Profile
Re: Tradable Badges
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2019, 04:33:45 pm »
Any thoughts on making badges tradable, if possible ?
Would be cool to find and trade dope badges. Makes finding a decent one a bit easier too. Drop thoughts below?
Cheers.

Edit 1:

Making Badges tradable would fill the gap of not having a late game min maxing item that you can actually search for. Books already fill the RNG side of things. We need something to balance it out.
Also, it should help keep the economy alive after everyones had their fill of chroma beads and ice orbs. Sigils only go so far.

Edit 2:

It would also be nice if more mods can be added on to badges, like the ones available on soulstones, if possible that is.

These are interesting ideas. Badges are another newer feature I still have to learn about. I think making them tradeable is rather easy, but unfortunately, like with everything, have to figure out how people will abuse them being tradeable. This tends to be the main issue with, well, everything.

Adding more mods, I guess you mean more potential attributes available? Not sure what you mean by that, but it could be possible. It's something I'd have to look into more. Improving the badge system is definitely something for us to look at.
Submit a ticket at www.monkeydynasty.org/support for help.
Account trading is prohibited.
You may not vote on more than one account in a 12 hour period.

Server Time
  • :
  • :
Upcoming Events
FFA PvP @ r9 Skysong
FFA PvP @ r9 Skysong
FFA PvP @ r9 Skysong
Staff Online
1 Admin now in game!
Tcholok
2 Game Masters now in game!
Paphion