March 24, 2019, 02:55:29 am

Topic: 2x Vote + 6 Year Anniversary  (Read 502 times)

Offline Tcholok

• Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dynasty
2x Vote + 6 Year Anniversary
« on: February 14, 2019, 12:59:20 am »
Double vote rewards have been enabled from now until the start of next week to 1) compensate for the downtime today 2) celebrate valentines day 3) and as an early start to our 6 year anniversary celebrations. That means you get 1,680 Jaden for every vote!

This weekend is our 6 year anniversary. It's crazy to think that this server has been around for 6 years now, and Jade Monkey + the original MD for even longer. Thanks to all of the staff and players who have made us what we are over the years and especially for all of the hard work lately by Perry, Kaz, and the rest of the staff team building this server to new great heights. We really couldn't have made it this far without all of you.

We've been working extra hard since the release of Starfall and I think it shows. We've never been more dedicated (or skilled) and I can't wait to show you all of the rest of the cool stuff we have in store over the next few months.

For new and old players alike, enjoy the double vote rewards! And don't forget to check out all of the cool events our team has lined up for you over the next week that include:

Stay tuned for more surprises coming out soon. Cheers!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 01:12:29 am by Tcholok »

Offline sloth1o1

• View Profile
Re: 2x Vote + 6 Year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2019, 03:54:38 pm »
You can find my video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U23_LMukTqw&feature=youtu.be OR https://tinyurl.com/yyyrkwtj

Read description fyi.

IGN Cockā–”69
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 04:26:04 pm by sloth1o1 »

Server Time
  • :
  • :
Upcoming Events
FFA PvP @ r9 Billows
FFA PvP @ r9 Billows
FFA PvP @ r9 Billows
No Limit Duos Last Man Standing
starts