Topic: Voting Changes  (Read 571 times)

Offline Tcholok

• Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dynasty
Voting Changes
« on: February 03, 2019, 07:11:23 am »
It's a new month and we've got a lot of old players returning so we've taken this opportunity to revamp the voting system.

Votes will now be counted ONLY if the vote site validates your vote was received. That means if you do not complete the human verification successfully and click the vote button, you will not receive rewards.

We have also increased the voting time from once every 6 hours to once every 12 hours to align with vote site rules. To maintain the same level of vote rewards, vote jaden has been doubled from 420840.

Note: If your vote is not counted by Xtremetop100 for whatever reason (someone else already voted from your IP, voted too recently, failed human verification, some problem on their end) then you will be able to continue trying to vote until it works. If it continues refusing your vote there's not much we can do since this is an issue on their end. Please let me know if you have had repeated failures on more than one day throughout the next week.

Happy voting!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 08:45:42 am by Tcholok »

Offline Ken

• Nankurunaisa
    • View Profile
Re: Voting Changes
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2019, 08:07:21 am »
GTOP is mildly frustrating, the vote just isn't going through. Disabled adblockers that seemed to be messing with the site and tried again.

On GTOP : "You have already voted! Please vote again in 22:54:28 Hours:Minutes:Seconds."

Vote page still shows : "You haven't voted in the past 12 hours."

edit: The jaden might have been credited to my acc even though the wesite shows that i haven't voted, but I'm not sure. Can someone else verify if this is the case? I didn't keep track of my jaden balance.

edit: replaced "an absolute disaster" with "mildly frustrating" after I had a shower and saw tcho replied <3
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 08:55:47 am by Ken »

Offline Tcholok

• Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dynasty
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2019, 08:51:11 am »
The crediting can take a few minutes some times. And if it fails, we'll keep an eye on it and see if it's failing very frequently.

Due to backlash though, GTOP100 was removed for now. We will revisit that later.

Offline aftereight

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2019, 07:13:54 pm »
This is brillint
Thank you guys.

Server Time
  • :
  • :
Upcoming Events
FFA PvP @ r9 Skysong
FFA PvP @ r9 Skysong