July 15, 2019, 10:30:28 pm

Topic: Voting Error  (Read 393 times)

Offline Mesp

• View Profile
Voting Error
« on: January 23, 2019, 03:48:37 am »
When I went to vote, the page randomly refreshed when I clicked the vote button and now it says that I voted when I did not, I didn't even get any Jaden as proof that I did not vote even though it says I did. Hopefully this bug will be fixed since it was the first time it happened.

Offline LunarDotty

• Game Sage
    • View Profile
Re: Voting Error
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2019, 05:25:23 am »
Hello!

All you need to do to receive your Jaden is click on the "Vote on XTREMETOP100 Now!" button, so if you were really logged in, you should have received your Jaden. I'll ask you to wait for the cooldown and try again once or twice more. If it keeps happening, report it. Make sure you were logged on Website when you voted (always check that).

Offline Mesp

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2019, 06:08:12 am »
Ya, I was logged in and the page reloaded after I clicked on the vote button, did not even take me to the other site, just straight to the vote timer. Hopefully it was a one off thing, but wanted to report it anyways just in case it might help. Thanks for the response though.

Offline EvilFlippy

• Game Master
  • Double whammy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2019, 06:03:36 pm »
Hello,

it's happened to me some time ago, and other players too. Tcholok couldn't really figure it out. He said that it might be because there's someone else already voting on your IP. It specifically happened to me on my mobile and when I was on data (public IP), never on wifi or the PC. Try clearing your cookies/cache.

Cheers,
Flippy

[Signature by AuBheBhe]

Server Time
  • :
  • :
Upcoming Events
FFA @ Monkey PvP [r9]
FFA @ Monkey PvP [r9]
FFA @ Monkey PvP [r9]
FFA @ Monkey PvP [r9]
Staff Online