June 24, 2019, 05:26:09 pm

Topic: Skill Book Drop Rate In BL LVL6  (Read 888 times)

Offline Brutas

• View Profile
Skill Book Drop Rate In BL LVL6
« on: January 09, 2019, 01:04:02 am »
I feel I should address the low rate on BL lvl 6 skill books.
As a Pvper books present a big advantage in pvp,
they make a big difference between who wins and who losses
Hence they also affect the fun aspect of said Pvp.
Personally I feel Admins should look at Increase the Rate a Lot more
than it currently is. This is because it causes an imbalance in pvp if the
rates are so low, bare in mind I have my Skill book but I still feel not many people do.
hence they are less encouraged to pvp other that do have said books.
I feel BL lvl 6 should at least drop 1 or 2 skill books a run, however some individuals have
been trying since patch came out and still have no skill books.
Thanks for your time please Comment if u agree.

Offline Done

• DeadlyCode
    • View Profile
Re: Skill Book Drop Rate In BL LVL6
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 01:16:46 am »
Agreed. Also increase star soul exp further...current rate is fine if you just want to get 2 or 3 skills to lvl 7 or so but going further than that will take extremely long due to the fact that after lvl 7 you need 24 points per try and it fails A LOT...please revise this further.

Offline PowerSlave

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 01:19:25 am »
correct me if am mistaken but official servers had better drop rates than what we have right now.
also the quest that gives you ring upgrade items at end of BL is kinda sad. you would need like a month for every ring upgrade since all it gives is x1 blood jade/charm/seal.

Song of emerald lady(aka BL7/8/9) drops are even worse, also this instance is designed to be played with batts which we dont have and that makes finishing it requires a maxed out OP skysong and lots of high end DPS classes.

Since the current pvp system is based on mystic tome books and favors those with certain books. it makes sense for a mid-high rates server to have improved rates or other means to get those books.

Offline LuXueqi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2019, 03:30:18 am »
Song of emerald lady(aka BL7/8/9) drops are even worse, also this instance is designed to be played with batts which we dont have and that makes finishing it requires a maxed out OP skysong and lots of high end DPS classes.

wouldnt it be possible to add a pve only bat into the game? i think ive seen it done on other servers before, but then again it could be abused in game. maybe add instance only pots that act as bats (i.e. heal 200k hp each) and will expire upon leaving the instance like the weapon drops in MTH instance for example.

Offline LunarDotty

• Game Sage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2019, 04:20:57 am »
Hello guys,

Perry has a list of things to get fixed on the server, maybe things that don't affect you or even you don't even know it needs to be fixed. He'll look at BL when it's time.

wouldnt it be possible to add a pve only bat into the game? i think ive seen it done on other servers before, but then again it could be abused in game. maybe add instance only pots that act as bats (i.e. heal 200k hp each) and will expire upon leaving the instance like the weapon drops in MTH instance for example.

We talked about it. There is a possibility of using a battery while you are inside the instance and it disappears from your bag when you leave it. I'm not sure if this will be done because Perry is the one who works on it. Let's wait patiently and let the man do his job. ^^

Offline Brutas

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2019, 09:18:41 am »
I hear that dotty but Perry advised that this post be put up it's a good way to gain information, let people express themselves about the changes the want to see. That way when he works on bl he has ideas of what players need

Server Time
  • :
  • :
Upcoming Events
FFA @ Monkey PvP [r9]
FFA @ Monkey PvP [r9]
FFA @ Monkey PvP [r9]
Summertime Raffle
starts
Ultimate Last Man Standing
starts
Boss Hunt