March 19, 2019, 06:53:44 am

Topic: The slow progression  (Read 177 times)

Offline milotoad

• View Profile
The slow progression
« on: January 30, 2019, 03:27:43 pm »
Hey all,
I've recently returned to the game and i've wanted to start all over. By doing that i've realized how slow the progression bars in game. I'm not sure if i describe it correclty but what i mean is the time that is spent to combine a fatecharm or reset a soulstone. It feels so slow. I use my farmer char to farm overnight then i transfer all items to my main and i leave my pc on to reset a stone for 2 hours. Then i start combining fatecharms and i have to check my pc every 10 minutes for like 2-3 hours. And for days that i've had my char, i don't feel like i've played at all cause everytime i log on, i just leave it on for some upgrading/progression. It gets super boring. Now you could say that i don't have to do it all at once but well, i doubt if i have any chance of doing anything with not even half built char against any other people or in an instance. So please make the crafting, resetting, grading pets, combining fatecharms etc loading bars a few times faster so that new chars don't get super boring on day 2.

Offline EvilFlippy

• Game Master
  • Double whammy!
    • View Profile
Re: The slow progression
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 05:48:13 pm »
Hello,

quite a few loading bars were sped up as it is, especially for opening things. You don't have to do it all at once, you could also play the game for a while and gradually upgrade everything. Obviously it's boring if all you do it have the game turned on and not playing.

Cheers,
Flippy

[Signature by AuBheBhe]

Offline milotoad

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2019, 05:58:09 pm »
Well, you can't really say you don't need to do it all at once since you progress super fast level wise but your stats doesn't. since you collect stats from a lot of different places in JD, you have to at least get to a level on each to call your char decent. even if they are sped up, they still feel super slow.

Offline LuXueqi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2019, 12:40:56 am »
This is what I have been trying to show to the management as well as to the maxed out players out there. The game is barely playable for new players that do not somehow befriend another decently maxed out player that just throws away scraps to the new player that they dont need anymore but the new player still needs them.

I would suggest that we should place our focus on new content in the newest x patches and make progress much easier on previous content - after all, we come here to have fun not to turn our PC into a space heater overnight.

Server Time
  • :
  • :
Upcoming Events
FFA PvP @ r9 Billows
FFA PvP @ r9 Billows
FFA PvP @ r9 Billows
Staff Online
1 Admin now in game!
Perryl
Quick Chat
Facebook