March 19, 2019, 06:52:44 am

Topic: Star Soul - The Guide  (Read 926 times)

Offline Lodrick12345

• View Profile
Star Soul - The Guide
« on: December 30, 2018, 12:07:13 am »
Star Soul

"Star Soul" is yet another system introduced in order to upgrade some of those beloved stats. In what follows I’ll give a brief rundown. All input is highly appreciated. 😊
Disclaimer: some of the intel I got from WaspMan who wrote a similar post on the Jade Dynasty Reborn forum
Disclaimer 2: I’ll try and keep this post up to date if any info turns out to be lacking or inconsistent.

Getting Started
Once you reach Lvl 160 Asc., you will receive a tutorial quest (blue) called “The Vortex”. The quest will ask you to enter a new region named “Garro Island” which can be accessed by entering the portal in the bottom right hand corner of Inferna if you open your map. After finishing this quest line, you’ll have unlocked the new Star Soul system. Congratulations!

The System / Start Upgrading
The Star Soul system can be accessed by clicking “character” in the bottom right hand corner of your main screen. Then simply click “Star Soul” and you’re there. Two screens will pop up. The left one shows a nifty little animation/drawin with at the bottom how much ‘star soul’ you have collected. On the right one you’ll find all the different stats as well as the max value to which they can be upgraded.

You’ll also see a line saying “Available Points”. Every 10.000 collected star soul grants one point which can then be used to upgrade the desired stat. Stats will get progressively more expensive to upgrade as shown in the graph below. Every stat can be upgraded 50 times. For example: if you’ve upgraded your attack power 20 times it will take 12 star soul points to upgrade it once more.

List of stats + increase per upgrade
Health: 160
Spirit: 160
Vigor: 80
Attack: 40
Defense: 40
Accuracy: 25
Evasion: 25
Stun RES: 1
Silence RES: 1
Paralyze RES: 1
Weaken RES: 1
Sleep RES: 1
Crit Rate: 0.10%
Crit Null: 0.10%
Crit Damage: 0.50%
Crit Shield: 0.50%
Skill Evasion: 0.20
Skill Accuracy: 0.20
Dagos RES: 0.20%
Anti-Dagos: 0.20%
Fuwa RES: 0.20%
Anti-Fuwa: 0.20%
Felkin RES: 0.20%
Anti-Felkin: 0.20%

Star soul point needed per tier/upgrade (don’t look at the per mob statistic, it’s been increased for MD):

There is, however, a chance of failure as shown in the graph below. Part of the soul star will be reimbursed. So far, to me at least, it looks like you get back 65% of your 'investment'.

Farming Star Soul
Star Soul can be obtained from killing mobs in Garro Island. Those mobs are: Star Soul Warrior, Star Soul Fairy, Star Soul Spirit, Star Soul Witch, and Star Soul Demon. Each mob killed will award you a number of Star Soul, ranging from around 40 to around 100, with the occasional 150. All mob packs are three mobs large. There is however one four mob spot of Star Soul Fairies at -299, -342. The mobs are pretty hefty. High defense, critNull and critShield, which makes Star Soul a pretty end game thing to farm. Next to some star soul, mobs might occassionally drop "Dream Origin", an item which will hopefully serve some purpose in the future.
There is another way to get some additional star soul. When completing the new instance “Holy Lotus” you’ll receive, among other rewards, two packs, each containing 10.000 star soul, thus granting you two star soul points per completion of the instance. You can run the instance once a day.

Item Exchange
While farming for those delicious star soul, you’ll also receive a yellow star soul points. Those can be used in the ‘item exchange’ tab of the star soul system to, you guessed it, exchange items! Those goodies, including a stack of ice orbs and an expertise coupon, just to name the cheapest ones, can only be collected once. Items also include Graphic Titles and a transform gem, but they are a liiiiittle expensive.

That’s about it really. Have fun and good luck!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 11:58:45 pm by Lodrick12345 »

Offline ihobknob92

• View Profile
Re: Star Soul - The Guide
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2018, 02:52:29 pm »
https://forum.jadedynasty.online/index.php?topic=173.0

That's the original post. And I would appreciate it if you had ASKED before copying the Guide. Claiming rewards for something you did not make is a dick move.

I have asked Tcholok to remove this guide.

Offline Lodrick12345

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2018, 03:33:28 pm »
I didn't copy anything in the literal sense. I made use of the information available and even put a disclaimer at the top.

Offline lnitiate

• How may I help you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2019, 05:26:08 pm »
Four mob spot in Garro x2

Why I don't see the Jars event on here and location? You could probably get more points in 30 minutes than a days worth of farming.

Copy and Paste the code below when you create our first character.

This will notify me in game you are online and require assistance.

FREE powerleveling from LV1 to MAX (must have Astrolabe)

0030036X030005008006503Z8d21f3

Offline Lodrick12345

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2019, 09:51:11 pm »
Didn't know there was a second spot. Do know about the little event, haven't had time to update the guide. My sincerest apologies :)

Server Time
  • :
  • :
Upcoming Events
FFA PvP @ r9 Billows
FFA PvP @ r9 Billows
FFA PvP @ r9 Billows
Staff Online
1 Admin now in game!
Perryl
Quick Chat
Facebook