February 19, 2019, 07:04:11 am

Topic: Tips on Leveling Up - Starfall Patch.  (Read 427 times)

Offline LunarDotty

• Game Sage
    • View Profile
Tips on Leveling Up - Starfall Patch.
« on: January 18, 2019, 12:49:42 am »
Hello guys! I'll leave here some quick and simple tips on how to level up your char.

First of all, I need to say that Monkey Dynasty is not a server where you get an instant 160 level. So do not expect anything like that.

When creating your char, you can collect 30 Taichi Pill Packs on VIP Rewards: 10 on the "VIP" tab and 20 on the "Charge" tab.

For more, you can go in Custom SS, and spend 5 Monkey Coins per Taichi Pill Pack. Remember that there is a daily limit of packs per day, so they are only a help.

The quickest way to level up is killing mobs. Use your KO skill, it is very powerful and it resets its cooldown everytime your level goes up. Kunlun and Shura are areas where mobs have a boost at exp rate. You can buy portals in the Marketplace by pressing J and use them to teleport to these cities.

After your Ascension, after you have acquired level 120 and completed your Chroma quest (aka Vitalization), you can go to Sunstream or Custom SS and teleport to Imperial Citadel, speaking to the Lozan NPC (Custom SS: 188, 125) (New Sunstream: 354, 435).

Go to near the area [214, 210] and kill Lucifuge Knights, are the mobs with the best exp rate. Each one of them has 151250 HP and they are not easy monsters like the ones in Kunlun or Shura, so just go there if you're geared for it.

I think that's it. It's simple but some people may not know this since much has changed since the new patch was released.

Feel free to PM me in the game (IGN: GS_King) or any other GS.

Have fun!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 12:17:24 pm by LunarDotty »

Offline iksde951

• View Profile
Re: Tips on Leveling Up - Starfall Patch.
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2019, 11:14:19 am »
Quick and simple way to lvl up pre asc is using our KO skill, remember that CD of this refreshes every lvl up. So just pick up your medidation orbs(x5 the best ) and vip card than gather up group of mobs in shura/kunlun in kill them with KO and just put it in a loop.

Offline 100mmoffreedom

• View Profile
Re: Tips on Leveling Up - Starfall Patch.
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2019, 08:58:49 am »
Why did they remove Anan Pet from jaden shop whyyyy

2xvotes.png
Server Time
  • :
  • :
Upcoming Events
6 Year Anniversary Video Contest
starts
Quiz Night
starts
No Limit Duos Tournament