March 21, 2019, 10:56:41 am

Topic: Hydran build?  (Read 3471 times)

Offline lazarsrb

• View Profile
Hydran build?
« on: September 20, 2016, 11:16:16 pm »
Need some opinions on how do you guys feel about Hydran tank/support build vs. DD initiator.

Having read up on skills, I think its good for either roles, but cant do both at same time.
Of course, would have to make it in practice, but seems like theres just not enough skill and tome points for both, I'm sure someone might say why not mix, but it's just my preference to play single role
even if there is enough points for a potential mix.

As I've just returend to the server, what is it a better prospect in PvP, tankiness or just glass cannon?

Offline Perryl

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • Remember to vote for us.
    • View Profile
Re: Hydran build?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2016, 04:03:56 pm »
Need some opinions on how do you guys feel about Hydran tank/support build vs. DD initiator.

Having read up on skills, I think its good for either roles, but cant do both at same time.
Of course, would have to make it in practice, but seems like theres just not enough skill and tome points for both, I'm sure someone might say why not mix, but it's just my preference to play single role

As I've just returend to the server, what is it a better prospect in PvP, tankiness or just glass cannon?

Unfortunately, we don't have Hydran, yet. We hopefully will eventually, but for now we're just improving customs and reliability, and preparing for future updates. We're monitoring the state of future clients to prepare for future content. We will add new content that will be needed in the future, soon. There was supposed to have already been another patch but with all of the issues we've had in the first few days here, we're just trying to secure stability first. Once we've achieved that, we have a lot more to do.
Submit a ticket at www.monkeydynasty.org/support for help.
Account trading is prohibited.
You may not vote on more than one account in a 6 hour period.

Offline MariosGrave

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2016, 11:22:10 am »

Actually deppens on the player, i tested the 3 affinity (Official)...
The tank is fuwa hydran, i saw it has potencial, but not as solo, only with team/pt sinse it has nice pt buffs and the dmg it does is lower than 1/5 (or more) of the felkin hydran and even more lower than dagos hydran^^
I waiting the faction  to come here too ....

Offline ~PaleLion~

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2019, 09:53:17 am »
Hey guys, since there are no etherkins builds on forums out yet and i bet a lot of people have played around with those classes at least a bit anyone has a build they can post? Any and all affinities welcome!
o.o message me for help and to annoy me ...im used to it

Server Time
  • :
  • :
Upcoming Events
FFA PvP @ r9 Billows
FFA PvP @ r9 Billows
FFA PvP @ r9 Billows
Staff Online
1 Admin now in game!
Perryl
1 Game Master now in game!