June 19, 2019, 08:53:35 pm

Poll

Should the old Monkey Drops/Monkey Flasks exist?

Yes
569 (69.9%)
No
99 (12.2%)
Yes, but nerfed. (weakened)
71 (8.7%)
My vote means nothing.
75 (9.2%)

Total Members Voted: 814

Voting closed: June 28, 2014, 11:58:37 pm

Topic: Poll on Monkey Dynasty Pots  (Read 11786 times)

Offline Asriel Dreemurr

• View Profile
Re: Poll on Monkey Dynasty Pots
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2014, 02:37:36 am »
i say yes But nerfed the heals are unfair to lower lvl players or players with not so great refines..when ur able to tank a rank 16 tigers bleeds as well tht is not so great and disentegrates the fun over time Voida alread has an unfair shield and turrets" they should not be outright immortal" bring em back but nerf em

Offline ㄅawyer

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2014, 07:30:31 am »
I voted yes in bringing em back.

All Zhu Xian pvp is based on batts, thats why some classes dominate on here compared to Official, Voidas, Arden Bleeds,  Some skysong bleeds are quite annoying, Mages..., prolly forta as well.

People saying bleeds (Ardens...) should kill are so wrong, bleeds are meant to assist in the killing not be straight up the killing factor. Arden getting 150k+ bleed damage jsut not pottable with these lil bitty pots. "Oh you rely on OP pots, use all yo skills to remove the bleeds!" oh i would love to if they didnt have 5 min+ cds from tryin to kill the arden with the same skills preventing me killin them, or i used em removing bleeds already and they on cd for the said 5min and i cant remove em while tigers last 45+ sec. oh joy!

I think if possible maybe  put a chroma cap on em to make em, so the nub pvp cant get upset spammin em. Maybe like 54 or decently high chroma level, anything really higher than 54 isnt nub pvp.

Offline direredeyedragon

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2014, 12:41:59 pm »
Seems like no one notices that they don't need fashion to remove bleed, firmus works just fine too and with current pots no faction is now "immortal" forta dps was too fast regardless, so was voida, mage its more of fact that they stun lock why they so effective, arden tiger bleeds were next to impossible to tank before unless u had prot on or stood still and pot which is a awesome idea in any 1v1/ pvp environment, bottom line is once u get that tiger bleed its either remove it or be killed. Maybe make it pots change from 9k to 11k, but the 13k was a little too much, that just gives more power to the factions people claim will be immortal....at least now ardens, mages,voidas, forta can't tank your damage so if anything that should be an advantage and if u complain about gear not server fault why you can not gear up.

Offline SLDream

• I eat alot.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2014, 03:47:41 pm »
In my opinion the game is designet to be with batts and it should be thats all ive to say.
I do not understand why we do not have em here its +14 maxed and MAXED chroma every single class can kill eachother with maxed chroma and +14 on batts lol srsly test it if u do not believe.
Its rlly not fair for some classes right now cuz ardens can jus simply put dem tigers on u and run
literaly just run and ure dead once ur fashion skills are gone some ppl sayin that firmus can remove bleeds thats true but u cant remove the bleed if u do not have target to put the skill on and as i said the arden aint gonna wait for u to firmus him so that not rlly an option
Rayans can do the same with ultima shadow dance he doesnt have to attack u for the fasting to apply so u cant bat he can put dat ultima on u and ull be gone
Voidas are the best they can kill anythin within 5second and its like that bcuz there are no batts and i hope none thinks that voida cant kill on batts with +14 maxed chroma trust me it can one shot lupin on ap probably so i rlly think we should have batts otherwise it doesnt matter to me what pots we have on its all the same
well maybe with the old ones u can tank the voida 2seconds more dont rlly know

Server Time
  • :
  • :
Upcoming Events
FFA @ Monkey PvP [r9]
FFA @ Monkey PvP [r9]
FFA @ Monkey PvP [r9]
Summertime Raffle
starts
Ultimate Last Man Standing
starts