March 19, 2019, 04:02:21 pm

Poll

Should the old Monkey Drops/Monkey Flasks exist?

Yes
569 (69.9%)
No
99 (12.2%)
Yes, but nerfed. (weakened)
71 (8.7%)
My vote means nothing.
75 (9.2%)

Total Members Voted: 814

Voting closed: June 28, 2014, 11:58:37 pm

Topic: Poll on Monkey Dynasty Pots  (Read 11107 times)

Offline JDvang

• View Profile
Re: Poll on Monkey Dynasty Pots
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2014, 06:48:54 am »
yes...reason is ppl r op and pot from official cant recover the damage...i kill u then u die...u kill me then i die...no defending

Offline lovesickness

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2014, 07:24:03 am »
Hello.

I voted yes for a simple reason: refinery cap is +14. A pair of +14 boots, according to jd database gives around +89980 hp, aprox. 10 000 hp less or more, depends on faction. Here we're adding the other hp stats we all have, and we reach the average HP which is around 200 000-250 000 without buffs. Tell me how are we going to tank a +14 end-game player with 9 000 hp + 10 000 each seconds within 6? It's like pure suicide in a group pvp, where everyone attacks everyone or in TW.

If I'm talking about a lupin, which at +13 has 250 000 HP but when they cast Ancient Prayer, they reach somewhere at 800 000 HP and they won't be able to fill the HP bar in time, ( they couldn't fill it in time even with the Monkey Drops pots)   I'll get into to much details.

If you want the current pots to remain, you gotta change something about our HP's also.

❃Shizuka❃         ❤Lupin's Pride❤

Offline gwendoline

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2014, 08:36:41 am »
bring back but WITH cooldown ^^

Offline dreamz12

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2014, 09:19:05 am »
I vote yes.

Why would we use official pots if this is a pserver?
In official theres no +14s. (except FoodStamp with +14 boots). theres no +14s who needs pots like monkey flask.
And taking monkey drops from market and leaving the old ones? Is that unfair to the people who have tons of Monkey dros and people who only buy 2k pcs on market? Now they are selling it 100k+ per stack.

If you will remove monkey drops, remove ALL existing.

Offline Perryl

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • Remember to vote for us.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2014, 01:45:14 pm »
did i misunderstand something? thought at JM we can still use accounts from MD? if thats true then why cant log onto site at JM? n what happened to the forked? lmao. it seem to me JM is a whole new server not related to MD at all. cant even log on JM site using MD account. sorry off topic here

You totally misunderstood.

First of all JM is older than MD. We opened JM first, JM was wiped, unrelated to MD, but MD is getting the server 'forked', unrelated to JM, and that will make two MD servers, one MD - Regenesis, and one MD - Sunstrider. The forking of the server has not happened as of yet. These patches are in preparation for the forking of the server. Custom items had id numbers that are taken in the Regenesis patch, and people would have lost all of their custom items. As posted before, it was better to delay the patch and make it possible for everyone to get their items exchanged first. We have done a lot of backend preparation for Regenesis with our customs and cleanup and just stuff that doesn't need to be explained. Ultimately we're simplifying things to make the server more efficient. Creating new options, new items, new instances, new everything.
Submit a ticket at www.monkeydynasty.org/support for help.
Account trading is prohibited.
You may not vote on more than one account in a 6 hour period.

Offline iambatnub

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2014, 06:58:22 pm »
does the 10-20k heal/sec REALLY make that big of a dif? solution: dont pvp with voidas/wait till the fucking voida nerf then make your call

Offline Drax

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2014, 10:09:14 pm »
Terrible idea...

Hello explained it perfectly why it's a terrible idea.
IGN: Drax/dEjAhVu

Offline Done

• DeadlyCode
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2014, 07:20:31 am »
why in the world would they be removed when we can barely survive 2 seconds of some classes spams -_____-

Offline direredeyedragon

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2014, 10:26:03 pm »
those who say it will make voida/arden more OP make me lol, yea it does suck i hate potting but those 2 factions were able to one shot or negate ur potting skills even with monkey flask, hell voida+arden prob can still destroy someone on batts...

Offline Drax

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2014, 03:45:47 pm »
those who say it will make voida/arden more OP make me lol, yea it does suck i hate potting but those 2 factions were able to one shot or negate ur potting skills even with monkey flask, hell voida+arden prob can still destroy someone on batts...

No they are pottable. Mostly anyway.
IGN: Drax/dEjAhVu

Offline HEART2HEART

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2014, 08:10:27 am »
No ...
Come and play Monkey Dynasty with me!
I'm on the server USA-East Monkey Dynasty.
My name is Xyon, and my Inductor ID is
3060710X010614061003502Z4da1f7.

I\d be gled to help you
♥ Thank you & best of luck

Offline schimmerstern

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2014, 11:00:29 am »
I pressed yes, but nerfed
Just using them for PvM, and there, they don't need to be that strong

I don't understand why you cry cuz of the pvp .. Your PvP is more like, who can pot faster .. but not who can handle his class better .. that's no pvp to me, thats why I got the opinion, that it shouldn't be allowed to use strong potions in PvP

Offline Presado

• It's Cliche
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2014, 04:03:56 pm »
Ahh, I love how some people comment when all they do is grind and kill Shura Bosses, or whatever PvM fucks do.

Anyway; the release of voida has ended the pot era within JD/MD/ZX whatever you big talks play and / or played. Which is kinda why FREE batts are given within the war map. Let me repeat. FREE batts....from PWE..FREE...from PWE..evaluate that..Free batteries from Perfect World Entertainment

...Free batts.....from PWE....like wtf lol
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 04:07:12 pm by Presado »

Offline Ecc

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2014, 02:39:53 am »
I don't understand why you cry cuz of the pvp .. Your PvP is more like, who can pot faster .. but not who can handle his class better .. that's no pvp to me, thats why I got the opinion, that it shouldn't be allowed to use strong potions in PvP

It's rather more so who can pot faster now than before, since each pot heals less per each use now than they used to, so your point is a contradiction...
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 02:44:32 am by Ecc »

"To gain that which is worth having, it may be necessary to lose everything else."

Offline Zзяо

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2014, 11:34:20 am »
seems only pvers say no to MONKEYS DROP AND FLASK,

we want em back...
- Ign: Zзяо -

Server Time
  • :
  • :
Upcoming Events
FFA PvP @ r9 Billows