March 19, 2019, 07:39:03 am

Poll

Do you want Regenesis patch to come to MD?

Yes.
376 (57.2%)
Yes, but on a new server.
84 (12.8%)
No, my pc will not support the new graphics.
51 (7.8%)
No, there are too many bugs right now.
84 (12.8%)
No, any other reason.
21 (3.2%)
Just show me the results
41 (6.2%)

Total Members Voted: 658

Voting closed: January 28, 2014, 04:08:58 pm

Topic: Do you want Regenesis patch to come to MD?  (Read 15877 times)

Offline Perryl

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • Remember to vote for us.
    • View Profile
Do you want Regenesis patch to come to MD?
« on: January 21, 2014, 04:08:58 pm »
Regenesis has been out for a few weeks on official now, and it has also been added to XJD.  Many of you have tried out the patch, and we want to have an idea of how many people still want to have the Regenesis patch.
Submit a ticket at www.monkeydynasty.org/support for help.
Account trading is prohibited.
You may not vote on more than one account in a 6 hour period.

Offline glbgeek

• View Profile
Re: Do you want Regenesis patch to come to MD?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2014, 04:26:45 pm »
votes yes, mainly coz of classes rebalance... but i can wait ;)

'my pc will not support the new graphics':
tbh its not that hard in gfx
i have c2d E4500 cpu + gf 240 gpu + 4gb ram
tested offi (3 clients, same as i use on md and same as i was using on offi befor md, gfx all minimum ofc, except distance at max)
well... for me it consumes bit more cpu/gpu, but not that much (i d say like 10% more maybe)
and i havnt noticed any real bugs, new client more stable for me
porting takes vary long yes
rest like normal imho...
maybe not enough testing yep

ps i'v done some quests and grinding with 3 clients for like 10+ hrs

pps and yes u need dx9 last upd installed (like June 2010 ver) for new client, it comes with new offi client

edit: and Yes i meant only with all MD customs here
till there are unsoleved problems with MD customs - no upd ofc ;)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 04:45:56 pm by glbgeek »
(IGN: hasidka / zippa / baida / krasava)

Offline Asriel Dreemurr

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2014, 04:38:04 pm »
Actually ull find tht the new Engine runs smoother then our current one Destroyer Four is alot better then the current Engin element two yet as with any new engine upgrade there will be a few hiccups no my concern is will this have to i nvolve a server wipe or just the removal of Custom i assume those items wont work in destroyer's fours sandbox as they were made using element two thts the question tht lays on my mind

Offline Tinkerbell

• smoke weed everyday
    • View Profile
    • Unienkeli
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2014, 04:42:08 pm »
I think most of the people are looking after skill changes + boosts/nerfs than those new factions, graphics and other stuffs...

W a k a s a <3

Offline Ken

• Nankurunaisa
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2014, 04:56:28 pm »
Yes, the class rebalance is totally welcome( hip hip ! hurray!), and i wonder how many people know how many 'too many bugs' are there , besides the faction ascension xD And the new graphic engine is definitely more smoother and less laggy than the one right now. Yes people, less lag, more pvp ! Let the factions asc when it may! Voida turrets nerfed! No more Mage Pt raja ruining pvp! Vote yes!  :D

Offline Herv

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2014, 05:56:55 pm »
Is it really worth patching if its still bugged ? The version we have now runs nicely tbh when I played recently on JD the whole experience was not as good as MD

Herv  8)

Offline Panda

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2014, 06:24:07 pm »
atleast i dont know any game breakin bug yet. some skill animations looked blocky but thats it.. new factions cant asc yet.. but thats propably good.. since they tend to be way too over powered. So.. id take better workin old factions and smoother running game anyday .. against some new one button insta win new classes

Offline Tinkerbell

• smoke weed everyday
    • View Profile
    • Unienkeli
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2014, 06:39:32 pm »
And the new graphic engine is definitely more smoother and less laggy than the one right now. Yes people, less lag, more pvp ! Let the factions asc when it may! Voida turrets nerfed! No more Mage Pt raja ruining pvp! Vote yes!  :D
+1, nab!

W a k a s a <3

Offline Ken

• Nankurunaisa
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2014, 07:14:15 pm »
Is it really worth patching if its still bugged ? The version we have now runs nicely tbh when I played recently on JD the whole experience was not as good as MD

Herv  8)

Thats cuz MD is just Epic xD its everything official should've been. Besides that, theres really no big game breaking bug as far as i know, as berry said earlier,  just the small part that the new factions can not asc just yet. The new re-balancing of factions would smoothen out the pvp environment quit a bit. You could as well as ignore the new factions, for now, they'll come when they come, but why wait the same duration for the rest of the really good stuff thats in the patch ? :)

tinyurl.com/TomeSkill123 <- thats all the changes the current factions are getting in regenesis. You'll see that the patch is not just about two gender locked factions :) Theres a LOT more to regenesis than that.

(tinyurl link courtesy goes to berryxD )
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 07:18:26 pm by Ken »

Offline darkydark

• DarkyKıck
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2014, 07:17:50 pm »
i don't really think regenesis patch is full of bugs like people say LOL never seen any bug since i started to play xD some files seem to have issues caused by language difference but it has a solution. factions get good balance (finally) so click to YES answer PLX!

Offline QuikSlvr

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2014, 07:26:25 pm »
I would go with Yes but on a new server coz this way if we feel we need to return to our old Maps (coz I personally miss Old Sunstream City) it would be possible and I think resolving issues related to the new patch or older version can be done in a more organized way rather than combining all the things in the same server. (But again its just a suggestion as I'm not  aware of the complications involved in adding a New Server and stuff).

Offline Daraia

• I wove Tech Support!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2014, 07:28:04 pm »
Hello,
well if you want to find few bugs, here are some: Create new Account, log on and go to Character Creation - Kytos/Psychea- Try to type in Inductor ID. Dunno if it works for other, didn't work here and for 2 more I know. Also, click on Kytos, look above and below the screen - You'll see bugged images. Ingame: When you're talking with someone and overlay with Mini-Map, text will overlay it. Buff yourself with new Faction, Skills aren't all translated yet. Also, all Esper Skills aren't shown - Example - All-Faction Espers (Such as Gambler Cube, Dragon Marj, etc.) won't be shown on Kytos/Psychea. There are also no Fashions/Ascension available for new ones. There are also some other graphics bugs - Mounts used to be lighter - Example Snow Rabbit, waterfalls aren't running like they should, haven't been yet replaced. There's also too much unused space in new Map. If you take a walk, fly or go with mount, it will take you ages to get over full map + it's 70~85% empty. For now.

I've voted for Just show me the results because I've already voted for Yes on EvilFlippy's Pool. But yeah, I do want the Regenesis Patch on Monkey Dynasty.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 10:22:52 pm by Daraia »
The hell you want?

Offline Genevieve666666

• Rawr =(^._.^)=
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2014, 07:39:30 pm »
I Vote yes for the new patch,i just dont like the new sunstream. Wish there was a way to keep old SS and still bring the new factions and what-not.

Offline Nik

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2014, 07:41:08 pm »
Well on the question "Do you want Regenesis Patch to come to MD?"
The answer is 100% yes, the other thing is which kind of regenesis patch and when. Sure, everyone that says asap, I agree with them, but I think we should wait for regenesis bugs to be fixed then implemented in MD.
And beside mine and others players pleasure, I'm pretty sure that new changes in factions that would balance the factions more among themselves would drag more people to this server.

Cheers,

~
Clan: Hogwarts
Faction: Rayan
Affinity: Dagos
IGN: Theoryッ

Offline razor733

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2014, 09:49:29 pm »
hey guys. i was curious about the regenesis patch and i downloaded the official jade dynasty again. i honestly didn`t like it that much. it was too laggy. of course that new huge map is awesome.. but monkey dynasty is working too good now. i`m afraid the new patch might ruin it. anyways i voted for the new patch but on a new server :D

Server Time
  • :
  • :
Upcoming Events
FFA PvP @ r9 Billows
FFA PvP @ r9 Billows
FFA PvP @ r9 Billows
Staff Online
1 Admin now in game!
Perryl
Quick Chat
Facebook