June 19, 2019, 09:08:08 pm

Poll

Are you looking forward to Regenesis patch?

Yes.
No, keep the game the way it is.
No, make a separate server with it.
Other (post in thread).
Show me the results.

Topic: Are you looking forward to Regenesis patch?  (Read 16145 times)

Offline Lucy

• View Profile
Re: Are you looking forward to Regenesis patch?
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2014, 04:27:36 pm »
Hello.

Have you ever thought of Monkey Dynasty getting the new Regenesis patch? Or perhaps make a totally different server with Regenesis, since this is a complete revamp of the game itself, so it would be a massive update on Monkey Dynasty as we know it now.

It's a new expansion PWE is implementing, including a new Etherkin race (Psychea and Etherkin factions), a pair of additional classes, graphics updates, alliance bases, and a reworked beginner experience. The idyllic town of Sunstream was destroyed with the human, Athan, and Etherkin races setting up towns near the ruins, in the floating islands, and in the belly of a stone whale.

Jade Dynasty: Regenesis features:
  • New Etherkin race to play and two new factions (classes) you can be: the Psychea and Kytos.
  • Sprawling new starting zone. All three races' starting zones plus the hub city of New Sunstream are in the same map.
  • Alliance bases (Alliances are up to 200+ players).
  • Reworked starting experience. The starting quests have been reworked to be more engaging and to showcase the game's arcane, colorful maps.
  • New instances and updates to old instances.
  • Updated graphics engine, allowing for improved foliage interaction and better lighting on water.
The Psychea Tribe:
  • Childlike appearance.
  • Weapon of choice: An oversized calligraphy brush, which doubles as a tool for summoning traps and Psyteks.
  • Three major playstyles. These can be mixed and matched.
  • Playstyle #1: Zone control. The Psychea can summon traps, be they pools of ethereal power or motion-activated explosives. With a little time to set up, the Pyschea can establish complete dominance over a zone.
  • Playstyle #2: Psyteks. The Psychea can summon and ride mech-like Psyteks, functioning like stances. Summoning and maintaining the Psyteks costs Spirit but unlocks certain skills.
  • Playstyle #3: Summons. The Psychea can bring clockwork minions to the battlefield.
The Kytos Tribe:
  • Brutish centaurs; take their inspiration from the Kirin mythological beast. They are gender-locked to male.
  • Weapon of choice: spear.
  • Rather than casting spells using spirit like other factions, they cast with health. Dealing damage builds fury, which plays into boosting some of their spells.
  • They also have a transformation that lets them serve as mounts for other players.
  • Their playstyle is very mobile, and very durable. They are bruisers who disrupt the enemy, charging straight through the front lines to reach the squishy targets.
  • They have a variety of buffs to help them absorb damage and draw aggro.
  • They're one of the few classes with a reflect self-buff to perfectly reward drawing enemy fire by throwing it back at them.
  • They have some flat speed buffs, but also some charges, including one that locks down the target after arriving.
  • Many of their attacks are AoE, so they're served well by charging in and maximizing the number of targets in range.
  • One of their top-tier powers takes this to the logical extreme: Unlike most spells, it doesn't lock down your mobility, so you keep running through their lines as you spin your spear in a fiery spin attack.

So, the question is...

Would you want that experience on Monkey Dynasty? Or not.
The choice is yours.

Dun dun duuuun.
Ofc.... I look forward for Regen patch >.< I am waiting it like hell... So many other PS got it on.. And were the last one's not having it.. o.0 Just all I can say YES YES, and another YES..... I want REGENESIS :*

Offline aftereight

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2014, 08:16:03 pm »
Yep we need regeneration.  :-X :-*

Offline Adventurer

• Gamer Circle
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dynasty
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2014, 01:29:52 pm »
Regenesis Files are so Buggy that if it was applied we would be having tons of problems....

I think its better to wait for better Server files !

Offline LadyMiasma

• Oi!.... Rawr! :3
    • View Profile
    • ANHNovelist
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2014, 07:00:35 pm »
I really wanna see Regen here in MD, simply for the fact that I havent been able to do to much in offi, and it would be soooo much more fun and enjoyable period to be able to actually PLAY without being required to pay to get further.  :D

Induction ID: 2050062X090203037007002Zcd21fe

Offline sonicbullitt

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2014, 11:18:35 pm »
Yes, if it ever comes -.-"

Offline blazeduke

• Let the Flames Consume You
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2014, 06:22:27 pm »
It wil come, you just have to have patience...id rather wait and have minimal to no bugs then rush it like the other pservers and have all kinds of bugs and non working skills. . .  :P
*my name in game will never include Blaze or Duke*

Server Time
  • :
  • :
Upcoming Events
FFA @ Monkey PvP [r9]
FFA @ Monkey PvP [r9]
FFA @ Monkey PvP [r9]
Summertime Raffle
starts
Ultimate Last Man Standing
starts