April 23, 2014, 04:57:00 pm

Poll

Should Wonderland stones be added to CS?

Yes. They should be added to CS
327 (71.4%)
No. You have to farm them.
125 (27.3%)
I don't care, I use 14x SET
6 (1.3%)

Total Members Voted: 458

Topic: Should Wonderland stones be added to CS?  (Read 1151 times)

Offline Prowler

• : 100
    : 100
    • View Profile
Should Wonderland stones be added to CS?
« on: October 24, 2013, 06:43:10 am »
SunStrider patch is finally here, Thanks for everyone who worked on it.

I was shocked why Wonderland stones and other new items are not yet added to CS, I was told that they're not going to be added, Seriously?

I have to remind you that this is a HIGH RATES pserver, We don't have to farm days and weeks just to upgrade our gears...This is stupid...Really stupid.

and Wonderland Stones are supposed to be treated just like skytouch jades and dragon muscles, They SHOULD be be added to CS.

Now everyone is farming for them...not to mention everyone got 2-3 Chars to upgrade, Simply Everyone is going to farm farm....farm....and PvP? Yeah, PvP will die.

And for the new players who came to this "High rates" server, They need weeks before they can PvP, that's if there is a PvP in the first place.

So, What do you think? Post it here.

I'm a Prowler. I'm on the run, I kill to eat. I'm starving now, feeling dead on my feet. Going all the way, I'm nature's beast. Do what I want, I'll do as I please.

Offline Bleh

• View Profile
Re: Should Wonderland stones be added to CS?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 06:58:08 am »
Agree.

Wonderland Stones should be available on CS.

Its ridiculous, not to mention, also, that AOERS will farm it easily than the others, bringing unbalanced pvp.

Hugz,
Evil

Offline redhotmoon

• Game Sage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 07:14:03 am »
Why don't we just give everyone full +14 sets?

Offline Jessence

• No, bye.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2013, 07:22:51 am »
Feels like the opposite of "high rate" atm.... :-\

This is supposed to be a high rate server and I miss my old MD VIP map and expedition rewards too! >:(
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 07:28:38 am by Jessence »
"A tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep."

Offline Isis

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2013, 07:35:36 am »
Nope, they shouldn't.

They're tradeable, to you can use your alts to get them also. and you don't pvp with 3 chars at once, so the other 2 can grind on.
It's same issue as with chroma, gotta work for it to get it. Getting it within 24h would be, imo, way too fast. What fun whould you have getting end-game gears in 24h from the patch?

I highly doubt that will affect pvp. it's a new thing ppl want to get, everyone does. You still can pvp with 14X gears, since everyone hase same chances of getting the new gears.

It sounds to me like "gimme new stuff now, i dun wanna work for it". But that's just my personal opinion

A high-rate server isn't a "all in CS' server.  Orb forging and fatecharm craft will ALSO take time.

Offline Jessence

• No, bye.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2013, 07:41:47 am »
Nope, they shouldn't.

They're tradeable, to you can use your alts to get them also. and you don't pvp with 3 chars at once, so the other 2 can grind on.
It's same issue as with chroma, gotta work for it to get it. Getting it within 24h would be, imo, way too fast. What fun whould you have getting end-game gears in 24h from the patch?

I highly doubt that will affect pvp. it's a new thing ppl want to get, everyone does. You still can pvp with 14X gears, since everyone hase same chances of getting the new gears.

It sounds to me like "gimme new stuff now, i dun wanna work for it". But that's just my personal opinion

A high-rate server isn't a "all in CS' server.  Orb forging and fatecharm craft will ALSO take time.

Not all people can run 3 clients at once lol. If I attempted this, my laptop  would explode, and burn my eyebrows off of my face. So to me, that sounds like a disadvantage to people that don't have that luxury.

Offline redhotmoon

• Game Sage
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2013, 07:51:11 am »

Not all people can run 3 clients at once lol. If I attempted this, my laptop  would explode, and burn my eyebrows off of my face. So to me, that sounds like a disadvantage to people that don't have that luxury.

Then donate.

Offline Jessence

• No, bye.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2013, 07:57:41 am »

Then donate.

Just....lol
What is donating going to solve regarding what I said? That shouldn't be the solution to gearing on a PRIVATE SERVER.

Offline Isis

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2013, 08:02:12 am »

Well I run one, rarely two myself. Buy them? Only cause my internet is more than shabby. Why would that be anyone elses fault o.o How can it be the servers if you can't run 3? same chances for everyone o.o not getting you a better laptop

Offline Jessence

• No, bye.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2013, 08:06:56 am »

Well I run one, rarely two myself. Buy them? Only cause my internet is more than shabby. Why would that be anyone elses fault o.o How can it be the servers if you can't run 3? same chances for everyone o.o not getting you a better laptop

I didn't say it was the servers fault. I was responding to your reasoning for why they shouldn't be in the cash shop -because they are tradeable and can be grinded on alts while you do other things on your main.

Offline Isis

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2013, 08:14:40 am »
or can be bought from players also, obtained from quests, grinded on main. not enough ways to get them i suppose?

Offline Perryl

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • Remember to vote for us.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2013, 08:23:25 am »
I'm going to remind you that this is a "high rates private server". Not an "instantly have nothing to do private server".

Therefore the drop rates of the stones have been increased, the rewards from orders have been increased, and the level restriction on orders has been removed.

This is how it will be here, there will not be wonderland stones on cash shop. You can grind on up to 3 accounts at once, you can be part of a clan or alliance that helps each other gear up, and you can keep your current refine when upgrading by using yuan crystals. I see no reason why it should be any easier than it currently is. People on JM were able to get Gaian in under a week with lower rates than these.

The AOErs complaint falls on deaf ears, why? For one, theyre only 3 mob spots, a good single target killer can kill 3 mobs quite quickly. More importantly you have the same capabilities to make an AOEr in +12 14X gear to grind for your stones.

Feels like the opposite of high rate? You must be one of those nubs that never made it past ascension in official.

Don't donate, buy a new pc. Then you can run more clients. Don't cry to me because you can't run more than 2 clients on a game that runs on any Windows XP pc in 2013.  My PC was 400 dollars from Best Buy 2 years ago, the ONLY upgrade is ram that my motherboard doesn't even fully support. I can run like 5+ clients easily. With NO GFX card.
If you can't run more than 1 client, I'm sorry about your luck, but that's not my problem. The majority CAN and if I was to implement things to cater to those who couldn't, then that majority would go ahead and be three times faster than you still. So there is really only 2 solutions, restrict people to one account online, which would suck, or you get a new pc, which you obviously need.

Judging by your ip address you are from the USA. Try partpicker.com and newegg.com and start shopping for a new pc. You don't need much to be able to run more than 2 clients.

I suspect you can find a pc that runs 3 jade clients for under 300 dollars. Maybe even under 200.

Good luck.

As for this thread, the answer is and always will be no. There  is absolutely no chance of it happening. I'm closing this thread. I do not care how many people agree with you.
Contact me by sending me a private message on forums if you need my assistance.

Server Online
546 Players Online
2051 Active Today
Server Time
  • :
  • :
Upcoming Events
Hide & Seek
starts
Bingo
starts
*Rescheduled* Easter GM Giveaway
starts
Staff Online
2 Game Sages now in game!
~Fury~
StephanieB
Quick Chat
IMPORTANT
Post tech problems here and ingame bugs here, not in chat.
button_jm_head.pngTry our Mid Rate!  
Facebook