Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Question: Is Account trading allowed?
- Sales and trading of accounts is bannable. Trading, sharing, selling, and buying of accounts is not recommended. Doing it will not be supported in any way. World chatting to sell accounts will result in a warning, a mute, and then a ban. Both traders will be banned on all connected accounts as we deem necessary.
- Question: Can I use autoclick?
- This question doesn't have a direct answer. Autoclick programs aren't allowed on the server, but we can't stop you from using them because there is no way to detect them.
- Question: Can a GS or a GM spawn items for me?
That would be a violation of rules to randomly spawn monsters and bosses at the whim of every player who needs something (e.g. certain drops off World Bosses). GMs are only allowed to use their GM Console for events or taking care of rule breakers. Trading off their GM chars is strictly forbidden outside events. They are closely monitored by the Admins. Do not ask a GM for items.
On the other hand, Game Sages are normal players. As such they are permitted to hand out items at their own discretion.
- Question: Where do I find the custom exchange NPCs?
- All the custom NPCs can be found in the Custom Sunstream map, accessible via SS Skylord.
- Mask Exchange: 210, 90
- Tiny Fox (Etherkin Fashion Exchange): 210, 87
- Male Fashion Vendor I: 210, 75
- Male Fashion Vendor (Customs) II: 210, 84
- Fashionista (Female Fashions): 210, 77
- Blue Goddess (Custom Female Fashion): 210, 80
- Mount Vendor I: 202, 48
- Mount Vendor (Customs) II: 199, 48
- Pet Shop: 212, 47
- Skyblade Vendor (in the air): 210, 95
Special Exchange NPCs:
- Monkey Dynasty -Donation Rewards-: 199, 62
- Recycling Centre: 212, 128
- Tcholok -Pawnbroker-: 209, 128
- Peels -Banana Peel Exchange-: 199, 59
- Question: Where do I see events? How do I win them?
- Events hosted by our GMs are always on the Monkey Dynasty homepage, on the left side right under the "Staff Online" interface. They are published at least 2, if not more, days in advance so that everyone who visits the page can join if they wish. They are also frequently advertised on our official Facebook page. Each event has a time and date stamp and the rules posted on it, so there can be no excuses. If you decide to take part of an event, you are not guaranteed to win unless the rules state there are participation prizes as well. All you have to do is have fun and not be a sore loser.
- Question: How do I make money?
There are lots of different ways to making gold on Monkey Dynasty. As the gold rate and drop rate is 40x, you get a lot more from invigorating on mobs with white names than you would on Official.
- Selling drops to NPCs.
- Selling valuable items to players.
- Participating in events, as most events do offer gold as prizes.
- Boss drops in general give a lot of money, e.g. Perfect Talismans go for quite a lot within the community, Diamonds that drops from Fish Lord bosses.
- Grinding in Affinity Lands or Sunstrider and Inferna - depending on your level.
- Dread Labyrinth Instance.
- Moontop Hollow Instance; each Voucher gives you 10,000 gold.
- Question: How do I level in Monkey Dynasty?
- Taichi Pill Packs by opening lottos from the Exchange Girl in Sunstream.
- Monkey Dynasty Rewards offer Taichi Pills for 5 Monkey Coins.
10 Taichi Pill Packs can be found in the VIP Awards in tabs
- Power-level by other players.
- Using Diamond VIP in combination with your KO skill.