Thanks to Perry for the hard work on this patch.
- Fixed a performance issue causing server crashes
- Fixed Gilded Basilisk Order, it somehow got deleted from the client. It now works as it should.
- Added Bliss Parrot pet to the Pet Exchange.
- Made Arcane Bullions tradable.
- Added the Cobra Khan mount to the GM Exchange for event prizes.
- Added a 4th tab in the Mount Exchange for upcoming customs.
- Added Rainbow skyblade to the GM Exchange for event prizes.
- Reduced the time it takes to open Treasure Box, most chance packs, and Brocade Box.
- Added Sacred Dragon Gem, Jaderace Gem, Youngrace Gem, Shen Nung Gem, Black Tea Master Gem, and Green Tea Master to the GM Exchange for prizes.
This includes a client update, so don't forget to update.
Unfortunately the special esper medium item from the banana shop does a little more than we thought. We had to disable it because it was far more valuable than we originally thought and would have caused some balancing issues. It will come back, but with a tutorial on how to get the most out of it, and a higher price.
If you appealed for an unban I have likely done as much as I can to look into it. Some people have appealed for accounts that another person is also appealing for. In a lot of these situations the logs are just too messy for me to really be able to determine which one exploited and when. The amount of time it takes for me to look in to this is taking me away from building new content for those who don't exploit.
Trading, buying, selling, giving, any transfer of accounts is AT YOUR OWN RISK. If you get banned because of the person you traded with, or because of your own accord, it just doesn't matter. The amount of time that goes in to determining if you're exploiting or not is just too great. I cannot spend my time handling appeals for those who were heavily involved in account trading. If you were already appealed, consider yourself lucky, as I am just tired of looking at logs for something I already posted multiple times you would NOT get help with.
I'm sorry it is this way, but it is. If you want to trade accounts, I strongly recommend you don't, but IF you DO you really need to make sure that you know who you're trading with. Your new, old, and even friends accounts could end up banned. Simply logging in to someones account is not really an issue, but if you do it regularly? if you do it from a proxy? You will likely be looked at as the same owner.
The bottom line is;
1. That you shouldn't share your info with anyone, even someone you trust.
2. You should always make sure your password has a lower case character, upper case character, a symbol, and a number.
3. Account trading of any kind is 100% at your own risk. This means if you get banned or scammed it is your own problem.
4. I will not be spending more than 10 minutes on an appeal from now on, if your appeal is going to make me spend hours working on it then you need to pay for that service.
5. The server is free as it is, there is no good reason for you to risk your registration here to try and get ahead of those who have been here a whole year. It is not our fault you slept on us.
6. Remember, there is really no way for us to know who is at the other end of an account. The way things are now it is just too easy to change your ip and exploit. The thing is that in 90% of situations you have to TRY and do this. We have no choice but to assume you are the same person when we tie your accounts together.
7. Using proxies is stupid, unless you have a legitimate reason (which 99.9% of people don't) you should not be using a proxy. You are risking a ban.
If you use a proxy ip to vote and you get banned, you need to appeal to me and explain why you used the proxy. This is not normal, people do not generally need proxies to vote on our servers. Any time I confirm a proxy ip I ban anyone who has ever voted from that ip.
I've spent a ton of time on appeals and bans, and the server has suffered for it, I'm saying NO MORE as of right now. The server is easy enough to play for free, you can make a new char, there is really no reason to take another account you did not make. You have been handed all the tools to make any character strong enough to survive in a matter of 2 days or less.
I have 20 different queries I use for this function now, I can find out everything about an account in seconds. Trying to prove people are innocent who obviously are not innocent is a headache I've had enough of.
If you have not received an answer about your appeal consider this post as your answer. Sorry, some of you that are appealing I even happen to like, but it is not something I can continue spending so much time on.
If you really want the account back that badly you can pay us for it and we will just destroy and npc all items, but you'll have your account back and chroma level still. This is a guaranteed accepted appeal that will be offered to those who cannot be appealed in the 10 minute (loose) limit I'm imposing on my appeals.
One last thing, to end on a lighter note. If you are someone who wants to play a Monkey Gaming FW or PW server, please pm me with your ideas and feedback. If you are someone who would be able to TEST either of those servers, please pm me with why you would be a good addition to our team. If you are a former GM of a competing PW or FW server, again, please contact me with your experience and why you think you would be an asset to our team. Thank you.
Everyone seems to be enjoying the extra bananas and vote jaden, so we're extending it for the rest of the week. Don't miss out on the bananas and jaden!
Thanks to Perry for his hard work in developing this patch as well as Renya and Foamy for their amazing work testing this and helping push it over the edge!
This is not my work, it is theirs, so be sure to send some thanks their way.
A client update is required, so be sure to launch from the updater and just let it do the work.
In-game Changes and Fixes;
- Fixed the custom pets finally. Angel, Devil, Demon Girl, etc. are all able to be trained now.
- Fixed Hero loskens soul, he is now stationary in Billows town like he should be.
- Fixed the spawns on the Shura bosses, they're back to spawning every 8 hrs on all realms.
- Added Jumping Squirrel pet back to the Pet Masters.
- Added Jade Kirin to mount NPC.
- Added Oceandelver skyblade to skyblade NPC.
- Added Phoenix Plume skyblade to skyblade NPC.
- Removed the "Pinkstream suit" from the Skyblade vendor and replaced it with the Stygian Onyx.
- Replaced the Astrolabe Recharger on the GS Only tab with the Bright Star Recharger.
- Faction esper gems stack to 50 now.
- Removed the ability to use skills while transformed.
- Removed the transformation skills from all transformation gems.
- Created an exchange to trade courage for chroma and sigil shards. The idea is to encourage more BG PVP.
- Modified the Transform NPCs to have an exchange for almost all Transform Gems in the game.
- Updated the Understream exchange to have better rewards for Dream Journals.
- The chance of getting a higher grade Celesphere Sand from the Celesphere Sand Packs has been increased.
- Added the Draco and Dragon fashions to the Fashion NPCs.
- Added the Jade Venom fashions to the Fashion NPCs.
- Fixed the Kung Fu fashion.
- Fixed the Domina hair.
- Increased the rate of the Sigil Shards from the Fealty Packs.
- Added the keys to the secret areas into the last Fealty Pack. Not 100%, but a pretty high rate.
- Added Fighting Confidence to the Bonus Jaden shop.
- Removed Pet Candy from the Marketplace.
- Added Sandalwood Pearl and Ocean's Core to the Lotto tab on the Marketplace.
- Power/Vitality/Spirit Charm have been added to the Monkey NPC on their own tab.
- Romance quest Love of Destiny has had the Romance points rewarded increased x3.
- Drop rate of Ancient Blood Charm/Jade doubled in Eldea Gauntlet.
- Drop rate of Esper Fusion Manual and Esper Ascension Orb doubled in Eldea Gauntlet.
- Slightly reduced Affinity Bead drop in Eldea Gauntlet.
- Swapped Dragon Muscle drop for Fatecharm Fragments in Eldea Gauntlet.
- Instead of Yuan Crystal level 2 dropping in Eldea Gauntlet, the level 4 version will drop.
- Instead of the Eldea Gauntlet Boss dropping level 3 Yuan, it will drop level 5 Yuan Crystal.
We did research the Harmony Rune, and we will bring it soon, but it works a little bit differently and I kinda left it until last minute. Pushing this patch out too priority. We do plan on starting work on the next patch pretty much right away, so we'll update you on this soon. For now keep saving them, they will be worth something one day.
Some of you may have heard of the Bonus Jaden Chance Packs. There was an error with them, we wil continue working on these for the next patch we do.
87 Custom Titles added, we will mail them to the people who purchased them soon. Thank you for supporting the server. We're very sorry about the long wait this time around, we will work towards not letting that happen again.
Banana Shop Changes
- Added an option to gear change only one part from your set.
- Reduced the price of Firmus in the Banana Shop.
- Reduced the price of the Supreme Gift Coupon in the Banana Shop.
- Reduced the price of the Chapter of Essence in the Banana Shop.
- Added an option to purchase 4 Drake, Astri, Ares, or Flux sigils at the same time for a slight discount.
Thank you everyone, old and new, this has been a fun year working with this server, and I hope the next year is just as great. There are tons of ideas being tossed around right now. We will keep you guys updated on our plans as we make them.
That's right, on February 17th, Monkey Dynasty will officially turn one! A whole year already. Can you imagine?
It's been quite a journey for everyone here, and we've come a long way from where we were just one year ago. Here's a quick look back at some of what we've accomplished together:
Monkey Dynasty Turns One!
That's right, on February 17th, Monkey Dynasty will officially turn one! A whole year already. Can you imagine? It's been quite a journey for everyone here, and we've come a long way from where we were just one year ago. Here's a quick look back at some of what we've accomplished together:
- 62 staff members were hired
- 166 events were run by GMs
- 25,600 accounts were registered
- 33,600 characters were created
- 2,552,480 quests were completed
- 759,675 player kills were recorded by the jungle system
- 25,749,441 chat messages were exchanged
- 500-700 daily peak players and 1,700-2,000 active daily
Stats are fun, but what's a party without presents? To commemorate this momentous event, we will be enabling Double Donations and Double Vote Rewards and sending everyone 100 bananas!
Double events will run until 2/17/2014 at 23:59:59 server time. Bananas will be delivered throughout the day.