Double vote rewards have been enabled from now until the start of next week to 1) compensate for the downtime today 2) celebrate valentines day 3) and as an early start to our 6 year anniversary celebrations. That means you get 1,680 Jaden for every vote!
This weekend is our 6 year anniversary. It's crazy to think that this server has been around for 6 years now, and Jade Monkey + the original MD for even longer. Thanks to all of the staff and players who have made us what we are over the years and especially for all of the hard work lately by Perry, Kaz, and the rest of the staff team building this server to new great heights. We really couldn't have made it this far without all of you.
We've been working extra hard since the release of Starfall and I think it shows. We've never been more dedicated (or skilled) and I can't wait to show you all of the rest of the cool stuff we have in store over the next few months.
For new and old players alike, enjoy the double vote rewards! And don't forget to check out all of the cool events our team has lined up for you over the next week that include:
- Valentine's Day Giveaway hosted by GM EvilFlippy
- No Limit Last Man Standing hosted by GM Paphion
- Valentine's Chocolate Spawn hosted by GM EvilFlippy
- Hide and Seek hosted by GS Nuriela
- 6 Year Anniversary Video Contest
- Don't forget to check out the generous new lottos including the new 6 Year Anniversary Lotto
Stay tuned for more surprises coming out soon. Cheers!...
- Faction Changes
- We've further improved our ability to perform faction and gear changes.
- Gear changes used to cost 500 Bananas, they now cost 300 Bananas.
- The single piece gear change used to cost 150 Bananas, it now costs 100 Bananas.
- The Faction change used to cost 250 Bananas, it now costs 175 Bananas.
- We are still working on bringing Chroma changes, Chroma refunds, Full Change, and more!
- The amount of Jaden you will get when purchasing Jaden with Bananas had not increased along with the amount of Jaden earned from voting. Jaden rewards from purchasing with Bananas have now permanently doubled!
- Chroma has been completely removed from the Banana Shop, permanently.
- Bodhi Seed
- Bodhi Seed was added in Patch 57 and is available now. This is our first release of Bodhi Seed with future releases TBA.
- We have lowered the cost of the 4-year anniversary lotto from 150 Bananas to 100 Bananas due to it being in the shop for 2 years and some of the items rewarded being of less value in the Starfall patch.
- The 25 slot Astrolabe, 30-Day Astrolabe Recharge, and the full year of Astrolabe charges have been significantly reduced by 80%!
- Monkey Coin Pack
- The amount of Monkey Coin Packs purchased has increased by 20%, prices have stayed the same.
- Sigls have had their prices reduced. As the server is going on 6 years old and rewards in-game continue to increase, the prices on the shop have to drop to reflect that. With Sigils having their prices reduced fro...
- Faction Changes
It's a new month and we've got a lot of old players returning so we've taken this opportunity to revamp the voting system.
Votes will now be counted ONLY if the vote site validates your vote was received. That means if you do not complete the human verification successfully and click the vote button, you will not receive rewards.
We have also increased the voting time from once every 6 hours to once every 12 hours to align with vote site rules. To maintain the same level of vote rewards, vote jaden has been doubled from 420 → 840.
Note: If your vote is not counted by Xtremetop100 for whatever reason (someone else already voted from your IP, voted too recently, failed human verification, some problem on their end) then you will be able to continue trying to vote until it works. If it continues refusing your vote there's not much we can do since this is an issue on their end. Please let me know if you have had repeated failures on more than one day throughout the next week.
Thank you for your patience while we resolved server migration issues. Now that the server is stable, we've got our first major patch. This patch brings many new customizations to the server, check out the list below.
Some of your most requested edits are here, but there's still much more to do! Come help us test new ideas in our Discord #testing channel, just let @Kaz#1255 know you'd like to help.
As usual, we want to thank the community for their ideas and help to implement them. Especially @Kaz#1255 and @LunarDot#7450 for their help with development. We couldn't do it without you.
- Slightly increased the chance to receive the ET title upon defeating the last boss.
- Changed the level 6 seal that can be picked up upon defeating the last boss to the level 7 seal and slightly reduced the chance of receiving it.
- Gave HP and SP to the batteries in all levels of BL, including the Song of the Emerald Lady instance.
- We've repaired the issue that was causing realms to sometimes crash when opening books.
- Improved drop rates on all mobs in BL levels 1 - 6. This includes improved chances to get books.
- Removed Wonderland Stone from drops in BL and replace with Ice Orb of Vastness.
- Some drops in Song of the Emerald Lady have been improved.
- Sly Dragon now drops items as you reduce his HP.
- Replaced Memory Orb drops with Ice Orb of Vastness in Crimson Peaks.
- Removed more provisions from Crimson Peaks
- Added Esper Ascension Orb and Esper Fusion Manual to CP drops.
- Replaced Merit Incen...
At long last, faction changes and gear changes are now available in the shop! We've built some additional tooling to further automate the process and as a result we are now able to offer them at lower prices. To celebrate the release, there's even an additional 10% discount for the next week.
The new default prices for changes are:
We want faction and gear changes to be cheap enough that you can feel more free to experiment with the new classes, even if you're an OG player.
Chroma changes, sex changes, and full changes + other combinations will be added in the near future. We have additional work to do in order to edit skills properly in order to deliver these types of changes without giving unfair advantages. Stayed tuned for more updates on this and more soon!